“In the residence halls, room doors are always open. Everybody's in and out. You're hanging out with one person here and the next thing you know you're down the hall and hanging out with somebody else. Even though we were all mixed majors that didn't stop us from studying together.”
Chelsey Kaiser '14
- Education Students Offered Unique Opportunity through MECA Partnership
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students /
- Apply - International Students
Apply - International Students
Requirements for International Students
- Fill out either the online application or our printable application (PDF), along with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- An official high school transcript, translated and evaluated, and if applicable, official GSCE examination scores
- A letter of recommendation from guidance counselor or high school teacher
- A college essay
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to submit results of TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) examination or IELTS.
- If English is your first language you must submit your SAT and/or ACT scores directly from the appropriate testing agency.
If English is not your first language, you must submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. We accept TOEFL and IELTS. Listed below are the scores we are looking for:
TOEFL: must be 80 or higher
Nursing 85 or higher
IELTS: must be a 6.0 or higher
Nursing 6.5 or higher
Document Translated and Evaluated
All international educational transcripts and certificates must be translated into English AND evaluated by an accredited agency that specializes in international educational evaluations, such as the Center for Educational Documentation (CED) which is located in Boston, (617) 338-7171, www.cedevaluations.com. Additional accredited agencies can be found at www.naces.org.