“I was that student - very shy and nervous to meet new people - I kept my door closed and wasn't very involved outside the classroom when I first got to Curry. But at some point, I made a conscious decision to get out of my comfort zone and started making things happen.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- Boston Globe CEO Mike Sheehan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Philanthropists John W. Keith and Shelley Hoon Keith to Receive Honorary Degrees
- Prof. Cathleen Santos Named President-Elect of ANA-MA
- More News >
- Curry Dance Spring 2015 Showcase: THRESHOLD
May 1 - May 2
- Conference: "New Directions in Violence Prevention"
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
Requirements for First-year Applicants
- A completed application (either the Common Application or Curry's own Application) with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- An official high school transcript
- Results of SAT, SAT 1, or ACT sent directly from the appropriate testing agency. SAT scores can be submitted online.
- A Letter of Recommendation (PDF) from guidance counselor or high school teacher. The recommendation may be submitted on a separate sheet or attached letter.
- A college essay of at least 250 words
Requirements for PAL Applicants
Students who are applying to the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) must also submit the following
- Diagnostic testing
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or its equivalent, if available
- PAL Supplementary Application
Note: SAT, SAT 1, or ACT scores are NOT required of PAL applicants. Visit the PAL website for more information on PAL requirements.
Download the Curry College Viewbook (PDF - 6 MB)
From academics to athletics, campus life to life beyond the walls of Curry, and much more, the Curry College YouTube channel has it all!
View the entire Curry College undergraduate course catalog (PDF)