“At WMLN, not only did I learn the technical aspects of working in media, like setting up interviews and editing and making pieces air-ready, but I learned things like how to manage employees, how to deal with radio and music personalities and how to be professional in the face of those challenges.”
Sydney Lowe '98
Manager of Broadcasting Operations
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Violence Prevention Conference Explores Roots of Behavior, Presents Solutions
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
Requirements for First-year Applicants
- A completed application (either the Common Application or Curry's own Application) with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- An official high school transcript
- Results of SAT, SAT 1, or ACT sent directly from the appropriate testing agency. SAT scores can be submitted online.
- A Letter of Recommendation (PDF) from guidance counselor or high school teacher. The recommendation may be submitted on a separate sheet or attached letter.
- A college essay of at least 250 words
Requirements for PAL Applicants
Students who are applying to the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) must also submit the following
- Diagnostic testing
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or its equivalent, if available
- PAL Supplementary Application
Note: SAT, SAT 1, or ACT scores are NOT required of PAL applicants. Visit the PAL website for more information on PAL requirements.
Download the Curry College Viewbook (PDF - 6 MB)
From academics to athletics, campus life to life beyond the walls of Curry, and much more, the Curry College YouTube channel has it all!
View the entire Curry College undergraduate course catalog (PDF)