“Curry offers great opportunities in and out of class, as well as a safe place for you to be who you are and move outside your comfort zone to try new things that help you make the most of your life.”
Kelly Nichols '12
2nd Grade Teacher
Major: Elementary Education, Integrated Liberal Studies
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- Class of 2019 Welcomed at Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
Requirements for First-year Applicants
- A completed application (either the Common Application or Curry's own Application) with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- An official high school transcript
- Results of SAT, SAT 1, or ACT sent directly from the appropriate testing agency. SAT scores can be submitted online.
- A Letter of Recommendation (PDF) from guidance counselor or high school teacher. The recommendation may be submitted on a separate sheet or attached letter.
- A college essay of at least 250 words
Additional Requirements for PAL Applicants
Students who are applying to the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) must also submit the following:
- Diagnostic testing
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or its equivalent, if available (optional)
- PAL Supplementary Application (optional)
Note: SAT, SAT 1, or ACT scores are NOT required of PAL applicants. Visit the PAL website for more information on PAL requirements.
Applications are not complete until all of the necessary requirements have been satisfied.
Download the Curry College Viewbook (PDF - 6 MB)
From academics to athletics, campus life to life beyond the walls of Curry, and much more, the Curry College YouTube channel has it all!
View the entire Curry College undergraduate course catalog (PDF)