“When students first meet their orientation leaders, they're usually very quiet. But it's the role of their orientation leader to get them comfortable with each other, make friends, participate in the different activities. If students have any questions they should feel like they can ask that question without being judged or that they shouldn't ask - there is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to orientation.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
Requirements for First-year Applicants
- A completed application (either the Common Application or Curry's own Application) with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- An official high school transcript
- Results of SAT, SAT 1, or ACT sent directly from the appropriate testing agency. SAT scores can be submitted online.
- A Letter of Recommendation (PDF) from guidance counselor or high school teacher. The recommendation may be submitted on a separate sheet or attached letter.
- A college essay of at least 250 words
Requirements for PAL Applicants
Students who are applying to the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) must also submit the following
- Diagnostic testing
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or its equivalent, if available
- PAL Supplementary Application
Note: SAT, SAT 1, or ACT scores are NOT required of PAL applicants. Visit the PAL website for more information on PAL requirements.