“Honors for me was a really wonderful program because it was conversation-based, which made us think about things that we wouldn't necessarily think about in other traditional academic settings. Learning about other people and the way they view the world is a really great thing and was also relevant to my major due to psychology's relation to the mind and mental processes.”
Jessica Lorento '16
- Spring Break in Silicon Valley: Information Technology, Business Management Students Meet with Tech Giants
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Trustee Ruth Ellen Fitch Appointed to the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management (PRIM) Board
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2015 New Plays Festival
March 28 - March 30
- 'Senior 7: Off the Grid' - Spring Art & Design Exhibit
April 2 - May 17
- Spring Student Art & Design Exhibit
April 6 - April 11
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
Requirements for First-year Applicants
- A completed application (either the Common Application or Curry's own Application) with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- An official high school transcript
- Results of SAT, SAT 1, or ACT sent directly from the appropriate testing agency. SAT scores can be submitted online.
- A Letter of Recommendation (PDF) from guidance counselor or high school teacher. The recommendation may be submitted on a separate sheet or attached letter.
- A college essay of at least 250 words
Requirements for PAL Applicants
Students who are applying to the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) must also submit the following
- Diagnostic testing
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or its equivalent, if available
- PAL Supplementary Application
Note: SAT, SAT 1, or ACT scores are NOT required of PAL applicants. Visit the PAL website for more information on PAL requirements.
Download the Curry College Viewbook (PDF - 6 MB)
From academics to athletics, campus life to life beyond the walls of Curry, and much more, the Curry College YouTube channel has it all!
View the entire Curry College undergraduate course catalog (PDF)