“The importance of time management and prioritization; those are two consistent themes that can be found in my every day work. Ultimately, completing a dual degree at Curry, working several on campus jobs and interning at various companies are what helped me perfect time management and prioritization. These transferable skills have served me well and will continue to serve me well as I move forward in my career.”
Elton Silva '14
Senior Consultant of Pharmacy Operations
Major: Communication, Management
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- Class of 2019 Welcomed at Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- Transfer Students
We value the experience and maturity that transfer students offer to the college community. With years of experience servicing transfer students’ needs, we offer a hassle-free process to transfer applicants and a smooth transition into our diverse program offerings. Be sure to visit our table at a local transfer college fair near you.
Requirements for Transfer Students
- A completed online application, Common Application, or Printable Application (PDF) with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- A college essay
- An official high school transcript*
- Results of SAT, SAT 1, or ACT*
- Official transcripts of all previous colleges attended.
- College Official's Report (PDF)
- Students whose native language is not English must submit official scores from the TOEFL Examination
*If a student has completed more than 30 college credit hours or has been out of high school for more than six years, then a copy of your high school diploma may be submitted in lieu of the high school transcript and SAT, SAT1 or ACT.
Please note, additional items are required for students applying to the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) and for International students. Please contact the Admission Office for further details.
JOINT ADMISSION WITH DEAN COLLEGE
Curry College has established a Joint Admission Agreement with Dean College. If you are a current student at Dean College who is interested in Curry College, please meet with your advisor about this enrollment plan.
2+2 ASSOCIATE TO BACHELOR OF Arts IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE PROGRAM
As of October 2010, Curry College and Massasoit Community College have created the 2+2 Transfer Agreement between Massasoit Community College's Associate Degree in Criminal Justice and Curry College's Bachelor of Arts Degree with a major in Criminal Justice.
This opportunity combines the benefits of a Massasoit Associate's Degree with the advantages of a Curry Bachelor's Degree. Students graduating from the Massasoit 2+2 Criminal Justice Program are guaranteed acceptance into the Curry College Criminal Justice Bachelor of Arts Program. Curry College will also offer a renewable Merit Transfer Scholarship in the amount of $6,500 for Criminal Justice students who have graduated from Massasoit with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Meet Emily Bukow, our Transfer Student Admission Counselor. She will help guide you through the transfer admission process.