“The liberal arts foundation taught at Curry was really meaningful to what I do now. I remember that Curry wasn't the prototypical academic environment where you had a large class with lectures translated strictly from a textbook. Instead, there was real world language being communicated in a way that students could understand what the professional landscape was going to be like in three or four years.”
Kieran Clarke, '84
Executive Vice President, Meredith Video Solutions
- John Fish Makes Case for Boston Olympics at Curry College Forum
- All 'Eye's Drawn to Curry's Newest Sculpture
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014 Celebrates Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- More News >
- Fox 25 to Broadcast 'College Tour' Live from Curry College
- Fall 2014 Open House
October 26 - November 2
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
Congratulations and Welcome to Curry College!
We are excited for you to join the Curry College community! At Curry you will find:
- A unique First-Year experience.
- A strong community of learners
- Small classrooms
- Faculty who will challenge you
- A rich, liberal arts-based curriculum
- Vibrant campus life
- The Student Center
- Boston area opportunities
- Defined paths to meet your goals
- Resources to enhance your study
Please use this page to access many of the resources that will help you learn about Curry College and all that we have to offer. Be sure to review the list of helpful links so that you are ready for the Fall semester.
- Complete Your Enrollment Online by the date indicated in your accept letter.
- Accepted Student Day
- Review Financing Options
- Complete Housing and Advising Forms Online (accessible through the myCurry Web Portal once enrollment has been completed)
- View the 2014-2015 Academic Calendar
Class of 2018 Tagboard
Hey there Curry College Class of 2018! Excited to be a Colonel? Share your enthusiasm with us and other admitted Colonels by using #Curry2018 on your Facebook posts and Tweets, Instagrams and Vines. Look for your post(s) below on Tagboard and check out what other students are already saying!