“The mock class during Accepted Student Day really sealed the decision for me. The professor was giving a talk on sociology and social life. I wanted to stay in the classroom all day because it was something I was so interested in. He really knew how to grab our attention and I just felt connected with him. I could see myself wanting to be in a classroom like that every day.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Communication Students Experience Hollywood, Up Close
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- More News >
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
Congratulations and Welcome to Curry College!
We are excited for you to join the Curry College community! Please use this page to access many of the resources that will help you learn about Curry College and all that we have to offer. At Curry you will find:
- A unique First-Year experience.
- A strong community of learners
- Small classrooms
- Faculty who will challenge you
- A rich, liberal arts-based curriculum
- Vibrant campus life
- The Student Center
- Boston area opportunities
- Defined paths to meet your goals
- Resources to enhance your study
- Complete Your Enrollment Online by submitting your deposit. To secure your spot for the Fall 2015 semester, enrollment deposits must be submitted by May 1, 2015.
- Meet other students by joining the Class of 2019 Facebook Group
- Share your enthusiasm for Curry College by tagging your social media posts with #Curry2019
- Register for Accepted Student Day
- Review Financing Options
- Complete Housing and Advising Forms Online (accessible through the myCurry Web Portal once enrollment has been completed)
- View the 2015-2016 Academic Calendar for important dates.