“The importance of time management and prioritization; those are two consistent themes that can be found in my every day work. Ultimately, completing a dual degree at Curry, working several on campus jobs and interning at various companies are what helped me perfect time management and prioritization. These transferable skills have served me well and will continue to serve me well as I move forward in my career.”
Elton Silva '14
Senior Consultant of Pharmacy Operations
Major: Communication, Management
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Accepted Student Day
Accepted Student Day
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Life at Curry will be full of new and exciting experiences - begin the journey with us on Accepted Student Day. Whether you've already decided that Curry College is right for you, or you're still considering your college choice, there's plenty to do on Accepted Student Day:
- Meet other students accepted to Curry.
- Connect with our community of current students, athletic coaches, college staff and faculty throughout the day.
- Enjoy a terrific brunch with faculty in the Dining Marketplace.
- Tour the residence halls for a sneak preview of the rooms.
- Make great new friends.
- Attend a mock class.
- Visit classrooms, laboratories, and the College library.
- Experience what it will be like as a Curry student.
- Discover academic support services available through the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) and the Academic Enrichment Center (AEC).
- Consider your extra-curricular interests as you visit the Student Involvement and services Fair.
- Explore internships and career opportunities.
- Find out more about Financial Aid.