“I looked at bigger nursing schools, but I realized the best option for me was a smaller school where professors know who you are. I also wanted a school with ties to Boston, because the city offers some of the best hospitals and clinical sites in the United States.”
Jay Cobden '14
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
- CC8's Coverage of Boston Marathon Bombings Recognized by National Broadcasting Society
- Curry College Partners with Big Brothers Big Sisters
- More News >
- Accepted Student Day 2014
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- Campus Directions and Parking
Campus Directions and Parking
All cars will be directed to the Student Center Parking Lot to check-in. Students are permitted to leave their cars on campus overnight while attending Summer Orientation. At NO time will a student be allowed to enter their vehicle until the conclusion of the session on the second day.
If a student is traveling from a distance and requires overnight accommodations the night before Orientation, please contact us as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in June!
Print a PDF version of our Milton campus map for your convenience.