“I want to manage a television station or work in the corporate offices of a network like ESPN, TBS, or NBC, so it’s important to understand how to run a business. By also knowing the television production process, I feel I’ll be a stronger and more credible leader.”
Elton Silva '14
Major: Communication, Management
- Curry Students Deliver "Strong" Performance at American College Dance Festival
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
- CC8's Coverage of Boston Marathon Bombings Recognized by National Broadcasting Society
- More News >
- Accepted Student Day 2014
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- Campus Directions and Parking
Campus Directions and Parking
All cars will be directed to the Student Center Parking Lot to check-in. Students are permitted to leave their cars on campus overnight while attending Summer Orientation. At NO time will a student be allowed to enter their vehicle until the conclusion of the session on the second day.
If a student is traveling from a distance and requires overnight accommodations the night before Orientation, please contact us as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in June!
Print a PDF version of our Milton campus map for your convenience.