“The General Manager encouraged me to join the WMLN staff and invited me to anchor afternoon newscasts. His invitation appealed to me; I was seeking ways to fill my time between classes and wanted to be involved in something new. I took a chance and became an afternoon news anchor, and I never looked back.”
Susan Griffin '80
Assignment/Web Editor, WCVB-TV
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry College Hosts "Aftermath" - A Post-Marathon Bombing Photography Exhibit
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- Campus Directions and Parking
Campus Directions and Parking
All cars will be directed to the Student Center Parking Lot to check-in. Students are permitted to leave their cars on campus overnight while attending Summer Orientation. At NO time will a student be allowed to enter their vehicle until the conclusion of the session on the second day.
If a student is traveling from a distance and requires overnight accommodations the night before Orientation, please contact us as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in June!
Print a PDF version of our Milton campus map for your convenience.