“"When students first meet their orientation leaders, they're usually very quiet. But it's the role of their orientation leader to get them comfortable with each other, make friends, participate in the different activities. If students have any questions they should feel like they can ask that question without being judged or that they shouldn't ask - there is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to orientation.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- Campus Directions and Parking
Campus Directions and Parking
All cars will be directed to the Student Center Parking Lot to check-in. Students are permitted to leave their cars on campus overnight while attending Summer Orientation. At NO time will a student be allowed to enter their vehicle until the conclusion of the session on the second day.
If a student is traveling from a distance and requires overnight accommodations the night before Orientation, please contact us as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in June!