“I was impressed with the facilities at Curry, especially the Television Studio in the Hirsh Communication Center, and was excited about the film and TV courses offered. I really enjoyed my film classes, in particular the digital film making class because it allowed us to get hands-on experience and work on our own film projects.”
John Abdulla '09
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement 2013
- Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2012-2013
- Curry College Equestrian Places 5th at National Championship Competition
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2013: First-Year Students
June 6 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2013: Transfer Students
July 18 - August 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- Parent Orientation Schedule
Parent Orientation Schedule
Parent Orientation is a separate program from the student orientation. This program is an opportunity for parents to address the questions and needs they may be facing as they prepare for their child to become a Curry College student.
- 9:00 a.m. Check-in
- 10:00 a.m. College Welcome
Parents will attend informational sessions about the transition their student and family will be facing within the upcoming year. The program also explores the resources Curry provides to create a positive experience for students both in and out of the classroom.
The parent program will end at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Participation is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory for parents. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in June!