“Curry offers great opportunities in and out of class, as well as a safe place for you to be who you are and move outside your comfort zone to try new things that help you make the most of your life.”
Kelly Nichols '12
2nd Grade Teacher
Major: Elementary Education, Integrated Liberal Studies
- Communication Students Experience Hollywood, Up Close
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- More News >
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
March 6 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- Parent/Family Orientation Schedule
Parent/Family Orientation Schedule
Parent/Family Orientation Schedule (Coming, April 2015)
Parent/Family Orientation is a separate program from the student orientation. This program is an opportunity for parents/family to address the questions and needs they may be facing as they prepare for their child to become a Curry College student.
Parents/family will attend informational sessions about the transition their student and family will be facing within the upcoming year. The program also explores the resources Curry provides to create a positive experience for students both in and out of the classroom.
The parent/family program will end at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Participation is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory for parents/family. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!