“There is incredible technology in the lab and as a prospective student visiting Curry, I knew I would want to get involved in the lab at some point during my undergraduate career. I learned experimental Psychology, had peer teaching opportunities, experience in the lab, and exposure to many other areas of Psychology. I completely loved it here.”
Heather Flaherty '14
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- Parent/Family Orientation Schedule
Parent/Family Orientation Schedule
Parent/Family Orientation is a separate program from the student orientation. This program is an opportunity for parents/family to address the questions and needs they may be facing as they prepare for their child to become a Curry College student.
Parents/family will attend informational sessions about the transition their student and family will be facing within the upcoming year. The program also explores the resources Curry provides to create a positive experience for students both in and out of the classroom.
The parent/family program will end at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Participation is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory for parents/family. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!