“At WMLN, not only did I learn the technical aspects of working in media, like setting up interviews and editing and making pieces air-ready, but I learned things like how to manage employees, how to deal with radio and music personalities and how to be professional in the face of those challenges.”
Sydney Lowe '98
Manager of Broadcasting Operations
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- Parent/Family Orientation Schedule
Parent/Family Orientation Schedule
Parent/Family Orientation is a separate program from the student orientation. This program is an opportunity for parents/family to address the questions and needs they may be facing as they prepare for their child to become a Curry College student.
Parents/family will attend informational sessions about the transition their student and family will be facing within the upcoming year. The program also explores the resources Curry provides to create a positive experience for students both in and out of the classroom.
The parent/family program will end at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Participation is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory for parents/family. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!