“In the residence halls, room doors are always open. Everybody's in and out. You're hanging out with one person here and the next thing you know you're down the hall and hanging out with somebody else. Even though we were all mixed majors that didn't stop us from studying together.”
Chelsey Kaiser '14
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- Student Orientation Schedule
Student Orientation ScheduleFirst-Year Student Orientation Schedule (PDF)
What to bring:
- Pillow and pillowcase
- Sleeping bag (or sheets/blanket - linens will not be provided)
- Casual clothes and comfortable shoes
- Jacket/umbrella (if necessary)
*Please put a luggage tag or some sort of identification on your bags.
What not to bring:
- Laptops (there will be no internet service in the Residence Halls during Orientation)
- Fans (the Residence Halls will be air conditioned)
- Please do not bring any valuables with you
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of Campus Life at 617-333-2252. We look forward to seeing you in June!