“The professors really develop a genuine interest for their students. They care that you attend classes and that you do well in your classes. If you're struggling, they provide you with the assistance that you need.”
Kenley Preval '15
Minor: Chemistry, Biology, Physics
- Spring Break in Silicon Valley: Information Technology, Business Management Students Meet with Tech Giants
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Trustee Ruth Ellen Fitch Appointed to the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management (PRIM) Board
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2015 New Plays Festival
March 28 - March 30
- 'Senior 7: Off the Grid' - Spring Art & Design Exhibit
April 2 - May 17
- Spring Student Art & Design Exhibit
April 6 - April 11
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- First-Year Experience
Transform Your Life
Making the transition to college can be a little confusing and lot of fun. Your First-Year Experience at Curry College helps smooth out the bumps and puts you on the path to success. Our people, programs and activities are specially selected to absorb your attention, challenge your perspectives and support your efforts in and out of class.
Call On Your Academic Advisor
Consider yourself an active participant in your own education, immersed in shaping your college experiences and creating the future of your dreams. But you don't have to go it alone.
Throughout your first year, you'll collaborate with your individual academic advisor, a caring and committed Curry faculty member focused on knowing you as the amazing person you are. During one-on-one meetings, you'll plan your academic program, reflect on your goals and how to reach them, and engage in thoughtful conversations about your learning and growth.
As a mentor, your advisor can offer guidance on finding tools and resources to support your academic achievement and provide valuable insights about your career goals.
- First-Year Inquiry
- First-Year Seminar
- First-Year Honors
- Summer Orientation
- Summer Reading Program
- Welcome Weeks
- Curry Connections Midterm Mixer
- Career Discovery Week