“I actually visited Curry three times before I made my decision. I loved everything about it, including the location and sense of community I got when I stepped on campus. It just felt like it would be easy to fit right in.”
Monica DiStefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Education Students Offered Unique Opportunity through MECA Partnership
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Global Experiences
At Curry College you will have the opportunity to excel not only on campus, but also beyond the walls of Curry. You can participate in our study abroad semester-long partnerships in London, England or Ambialet, France, enroll in a credit-bearing short term study abroad program led by Curry faculty, or study abroad through a third-party provider.
You can take any number of foreign language offerings at the College which will prepare you to live, work or travel in a global environment. Also, there are courses which explore the cultures of France and Spain
In addition you can gain exceptional real-world experience through domestic internship opportunities in Los Angeles, New York City, Washington D.C. or other American cities.