“I was directly accepted into the Curry Nursing program, so that had a big influence on my decision...I would also get to start my clinical rotations during sophomore year, so I would gain that real world experience right off the bat. Add in the proximity to Boston and the connections you can make at all of the great hospitals there, you can't get any better than that.”
Amber Soucy '13
Psych Nurse, Westwood Lodge Hospital
Correctional Nurse, Massachusetts Correctional Institution
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Global Experiences
At Curry College you will have the opportunity to excel not only on campus or in nearby Boston, but also reach beyond the walls of Curry. You can take any number of foreign language offerings; gain exceptional real-world experience through extensive internship opportunities in Los Angeles, New York City, Washington D.C., Florida and other American cities; or enrich your educational and cultural experience during a Study Abroad semester in the U.K., Spain, France, Italy, Australia or elsewhere.
Some of our departments also run week-long trips to places like Paris and Beijing to give their students a taste of other cultures and professional settings specific to their majors.