“At WMLN, not only did I learn the technical aspects of working in media, like setting up interviews and editing and making pieces air-ready, but I learned things like how to manage employees, how to deal with radio and music personalities and how to be professional in the face of those challenges.”
Sydney Lowe '98
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Global Experiences
At Curry College you will have the opportunity to excel not only on campus or in nearby Boston, but also reach beyond the walls of Curry. You can take any number of foreign language offerings; gain exceptional real-world experience through extensive internship opportunities in New York, Washington D.C., Florida and other American cities; or enrich your educational and cultural experience during a Study Abroad semester in the U.K., Spain, France, Italy, Australia or elsewhere.
Some of our departments also run week-long trips to places like Los Angeles, Paris and Beijing to give their students a taste of other cultures and professional settings specific to their majors.