“I want to manage a television station or work in the corporate offices of a network like ESPN, TBS, or NBC, so it’s important to understand how to run a business. By also knowing the television production process, I feel I’ll be a stronger and more credible leader.”
Elton Silva '14
Major: Communication, Management
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- A Field of Dreams: Curry TV Student Spends Summer with NESN Red Sox Baseball Coverage
- John Fish Makes Case for Boston Olympics at Curry College Forum
- More News >
- Fall 2014 Open House
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- Curry Theatre Fall Black Box Performance: "Over the Edge"
November 15 - November 17
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Global Experiences
At Curry College you will have the opportunity to excel not only on campus or in nearby Boston, but also reach beyond the walls of Curry. You can take any number of foreign language offerings; gain exceptional real-world experience through extensive internship opportunities in New York, Washington D.C., Florida and other American cities; or enrich your educational and cultural experience during a Study Abroad semester in the U.K., Spain, France, Italy, Australia or elsewhere.
Some of our departments also run week-long trips to places like Los Angeles, Paris and Beijing to give their students a taste of other cultures and professional settings specific to their majors.