“I came on an Open House date and fell in love with the campus. Meeting and speaking with the professors in the IT department was great, they had me hooked from the start.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Global Experiences /
- Spring Break Trips
Spring Break Trips
Each year Curry College students have the opportunity to spend their spring break travelling abroad and experiencing life in a wide variety of foreign countries. Traditionally hosted by Foreign Languages professor Jeannette DeJong along with EF (Education First) College Study Tours, these educational, fun and safe trips have included visits to Rome, Paris, Florence, Amsterdam, Brussels and London.
And although these getaways are indeed educational in nature, there is plenty of time for students to just enjoy the experience of exploring foreign lands and languages and becoming part of the native culture for the week. Notable recent stops along the way have included:
- The Louvre
- The Eiffel Tower
- Musée d'Orsay
- The Tower of London
- The British Library
- The London Eye
- The Anne Frank House/Museum
- and much, much more!
"I have been so fortunate to be able to provide a way for students to go to Europe who might not otherwise get that opportunity. Parents, especially, like that these trips are supervised and organized. I love seeing the students get a chance to have these enriching experiences," says DeJong.
For more information on trips abroad during spring break week, please contact Professor DeJong at email@example.com.