“I went to orientation and met a girl who ended up being my roommate for all four years. I've still stayed extremely close with friends I made at Curry, both students and faculty.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Global Experiences /
- Spring Break Trips
Spring Break Trips
Each year Curry College students have the opportunity to spend their spring break travelling abroad and experiencing life in a wide variety of foreign countries. Traditionally hosted by Foreign Languages professor Jeannette DeJong along with EF (Education First) College Study Tours, these educational, fun and safe trips have included visits to Rome, Paris, Florence, Amsterdam, Brussels and London.
And although these getaways are indeed educational in nature, there is plenty of time for students to just enjoy the experience of exploring foreign lands and languages and becoming part of the native culture for the week. Notable recent stops along the way have included:
- The Louvre
- The Eiffel Tower
- Musée d'Orsay
- The Tower of London
- The British Library
- The London Eye
- The Anne Frank House/Museum
- and much, much more!
"I have been so fortunate to be able to provide a way for students to go to Europe who might not otherwise get that opportunity. Parents, especially, like that these trips are supervised and organized. I love seeing the students get a chance to have these enriching experiences," says DeJong.
For more information on trips abroad during spring break week, please contact Professor DeJong at firstname.lastname@example.org.