“It’s really true that college is what you make it. The more involved you are and the more you do on campus, the better your experience will be. Take the initiative and say hello. There’s a lot to do and great stuff happening at Curry, so make the most of your time on campus.”
Craig Dudley '12
Major: Graphic Design
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Global Experiences /
- Study Abroad
Curry College is committed to assisting students in achieving a personally fulfilling education, one which enables them to develop existing areas of interest and skill, and to explore new areas. This includes the possibility of studying abroad, both during the academic year and the summer.
Study abroad enhances a student's academic preparation in specific areas, such as foreign languages, politics and history, English, and the fine and applied arts, as well as more specific interests, such as comparative education techniques, international broadcasting, international business and trade, and the international impact of environmental issues. It also serves to broaden the student's general perspective on a world which is becoming increasingly interconnected. Study abroad opportunities exist worldwide.
Students considering study abroad should have completed at least 30 credits at Curry, have a minimum grade point average of 2.50 at Curry, and be in good standing with the college.
For more information on student partnerships and study abroad opportunities, please contact Ned Bradford, x2108, firstname.lastname@example.org.