“Studying nanotechnology in Australia was the best experience I’ve ever had. It allowed me to learn other cultures and make friends with people who were from Germany, China, Switzerland, and South Africa. It was an amazing experience to network and develop those relationships.”
Shawn Edge '08
Engineer, Silicon Valley
Major: Information Technology
- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Global Experiences /
- Study Abroad
Curry College is committed to assisting students in achieving a personally fulfilling education, one which enables them to develop existing areas of interest and skill, and to explore new areas. This includes the possibility of studying abroad, both during the academic year and the summer.
Study abroad enhances a student's academic preparation in specific areas, such as foreign languages, politics and history, English, and the fine and applied arts, as well as more specific interests, such as comparative education techniques, international broadcasting, international business and trade, and the international impact of environmental issues. It also serves to broaden the student's general perspective on a world which is becoming increasingly interconnected. Study abroad opportunities exist worldwide.
Students considering study abroad should have completed at least 30 credits at Curry, have a minimum grade point average of 2.50 at Curry, and be in good standing with the college.
For more information on Curry's study abroad partnerships in England and France, or to make an appointment to discuss these programs, please contact Ned Bradford at (617) 333-2108, or email email@example.com.
For more information on all other third party study abroad opportunities, or to make an appointment to discuss a particular program, please contact Pat Bonarrigo at firstname.lastname@example.org.