“Curry is a place where anyone, from anywhere, can get involved right off the bat your first year. It's one of the reasons I fell in love with this school from day one.”
Amanda Ramirez '10
Major: Psychology , Criminal Justice
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Concentrations /
- Game Programming Studies
Game Programming Studies
Game Programming Studies is a concentration of the Information Technology major
The Gaming Programming Studies Concentration is designed to expand upon the learning outcome goals of the IT major. Game programmers understand game development and use that knowledge to create enriching game experiences to players.
Game Programming Studies Concentration
|IT 2250||Game Creation I|
|IT 3250||Game Creation II|
|IT 3450||Internship in Game Programming|
|IT 3500||Object Oriented Programming|
Days before the influential PAX East video game convention opened its doors in Boston, Curry College convened a panel of experts to discuss the issues concerning the multi-billion dollar industry.