“At Curry, I've had the chance to do everything I've wanted to do. Anything that I was nervous about or afraid to try, Curry has made it so that I am now comfortable in doing so.”
Tyler Collins '14
Major: Graphic Design
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Biology /
- Tri-Beta Honor Society (Biology)
Tri-Beta Honor Society (Biology)
Founded in 1922, Tri-Beta is a society for students dedicated to improving the understanding and appreciation of biological study and extending the boundaries of human knowledge through scientific research. Members are encouraged to organize educational activities for the Honor Society itself, as well as direct educational and service activities toward the larger community. In order to qualify for Tri-Beta a student must be a biology major who has taken at least three semesters of biology courses at Curry with a minimum 3.0 GPA in those courses, as well as a minimum 3.0 GPA overall.
Congratulations to the 2014 Student inductees: