“Learning outside of a book, learning from someone who has been in the field, who knows what it’s like to be out there, and having my own first-hand experiences will definitely help me in my life.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Biology /
- Tri-Beta Honor Society (Biology)
Tri-Beta Honor Society (Biology)
Founded in 1922, Tri-Beta is a society for students dedicated to improving the understanding and appreciation of biological study and extending the boundaries of human knowledge through scientific research. Members are encouraged to organize educational activities for the Honor Society itself, as well as direct educational and service activities toward the larger community. In order to qualify for Tri-Beta a student must be a biology major who has taken at least three semesters of biology courses at Curry with a minimum 3.0 GPA in those courses, as well as a minimum 3.0 GPA overall.
Congratulations to the 2014 Student inductees: