“The faculty at Curry take time to know you as an individual: your name, where you’re from, what you’re up to on campus, your career goals and your personal goals. They’ll offer references and help you make professional connections. And they can provide helpful advice about getting along with others.”
Elton Silva '14
Major: Communication, Management
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- Fall 2014 Open House
October 26 - November 2
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Biology /
- Tri-Beta Honor Society (Biology)
Tri-Beta Honor Society (Biology)
Founded in 1922, Tri-Beta is a society for students dedicated to improving the understanding and appreciation of biological study and extending the boundaries of human knowledge through scientific research. Members are encouraged to organize educational activities for the Honor Society itself, as well as direct educational and service activities toward the larger community. In order to qualify for Tri-Beta a student must be a biology major who has taken at least three semesters of biology courses at Curry with a minimum 3.0 GPA in those courses, as well as a minimum 3.0 GPA overall.
Congratulations to the 2014 Student inductees: