“I like that the professors really get to know you at Curry. They know your background, where you are coming from, and also guide you to what direction you want to choose career-wise and really help you get to where you want to be professionally.”
Alyxis Crompton '18
Major: Special Education
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Violence Prevention Conference Explores Roots of Behavior, Presents Solutions
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Business Management /
- Business Management Faculty News
Business Management Faculty News
Professors William Topper and Anthony Fabrizio presented at the Academy of Business Research Atlantic City conference. Their eventual SSRN Best Papers in Mangement award-winning research topic was, "What will it take to return jobs to the USA?"
Professor John A. Dicicco co-authored a new book on leadership with Kenneth E. Strong, Jr.: "Leadership is a Choice: Conquer Your Fears and Make the Decision to Lead" was released by Tate Publishing & Enterprises.
Professor Michael Bennett had his article, "Does Ownership Structure Affect Corporate Performance? Evidence from the Market for Asset Sales," published in The Icfaci Journal of Corporate Governance, Vol. 9, Nos. 1 & 2, pp. 57-98, January & April.
The purpose of Sigma Beta Delta is to encourage and recognize scholarship and achievement among students of business, management, and administration, as well as, to encourage and promote personal and professional improvement and a life distinguished by honorable service to humankind.