“The faculty, staff and other students are so open and so willing to help you whether it's academically or personally, that it creates an overall family feel when you come here.”
Chelsey Kaiser '14
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Business Management /
- Business Management Faculty News
Business Management Faculty News
Professors William Topper and Anthony Fabrizio presented at the Academy of Business Research Atlantic City conference in the fall of 2011. Their eventual SSRN Best Papers in Mangement award-winning research topic was, "What will it take to return jobs to the USA?"
Professor John A. Dicicco co-authored a new book on leadership with Kenneth E. Strong, Jr.: "Leadership is a Choice: Conquer Your Fears and Make the Decision to Lead" was released in April 2010 by Tate Publishing & Enterprises.
Professor Michael Bennett had his article, "Does Ownership Structure Affect Corporate Performance? Evidence from the Market for Asset Sales," published in The Icfaci Journal of Corporate Governance, Vol. 9, Nos. 1 & 2, pp. 57-98, January & April 2010.
The purpose of Sigma Beta Delta is to encourage and recognize scholarship and achievement among students of business, management, and administration, as well as, to encourage and promote personal and professional improvement and a life distinguished by honorable service to humankind.