“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Business Management /
- Business Management Faculty News
Business Management Faculty News
Professors William Topper and Anthony Fabrizio presented at the Academy of Business Research Atlantic City conference in the fall of 2011. Their eventual SSRN Best Papers in Mangement award-winning research topic was, "What will it take to return jobs to the USA?"
Professor John A. Dicicco co-authored a new book on leadership with Kenneth E. Strong, Jr.: "Leadership is a Choice: Conquer Your Fears and Make the Decision to Lead" was released in April 2010 by Tate Publishing & Enterprises.
Professor Michael Bennett had his article, "Does Ownership Structure Affect Corporate Performance? Evidence from the Market for Asset Sales," published in The Icfaci Journal of Corporate Governance, Vol. 9, Nos. 1 & 2, pp. 57-98, January & April 2010.
The purpose of Sigma Beta Delta is to encourage and recognize scholarship and achievement among students of business, management, and administration, as well as, to encourage and promote personal and professional improvement and a life distinguished by honorable service to humankind.