“I went to orientation and met a girl who ended up being my roommate for all four years. I've still stayed extremely close with friends I made at Curry, both students and faculty.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Education Students Offered Unique Opportunity through MECA Partnership
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Criminal Justice /
- Lambda Alpha Honor Society (Criminal Justice)
Lambda Alpha Honor Society (Criminal Justice)
Lambda Alpha is the Curry College Chapter of Alpha Phi Sigma, the National Criminal Justice Honors Society. Students must have a 3.2 in the Criminal Justice major and a 3.2 GPA overall to be eligible for the Honors Society. Lambda Alpha hosts several events over the year, including bringing in a documentary film-maker to discuss urban violence in Boston, co-hosting a student/faculty forum on decriminalization of marijuana and bringing in other leading practitioners in the field. For more information please contact Professor Ed Allan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Professor Jen Balboni at email@example.com.
The following new members were inducted into Lambda Alpha during the 2014-2015 academic year:
Frederick Malouf III
Erika Rae Marquis
Kylerr Bucano has taken the idea of community involvement to another level during his time at Curry College. From day one on campus, the criminal justice major from the Bronx, New York dove right into everything Curry has to offer.