“I actually visited Curry three times before I made my decision. I loved everything about it, including the location and sense of community I got when I stepped on campus. It just felt like it would be easy to fit right in.”
Monica DiStefano '14
Major: Elementary Education
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- Celebration of the Arts and 'Geometric Eye'
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Criminal Justice /
- Lambda Alpha Honor Society (Criminal Justice)
Lambda Alpha Honor Society (Criminal Justice)
Lambda Alpha is the Curry College Chapter of Alpha Phi Sigma, the National Criminal Justice Honors Society. Students must have a 3.2 in the Criminal Justice major and a 3.2 GPA overall to be eligible for the Honors Society. Lambda Alpha hosts several events over the year, including bringing in a documentary film-maker to discuss urban violence in Boston, co-hosting a student/faculty forum on decriminalization of marijuana and bringing in other leading practitioners in the field. For more information please contact Professor Ed Allan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Professor Jen Balboni at email@example.com.
On Sunday, May 18, 2014, the following new members were inducted into Lambda Alpha:
Jeremy L. Kittredge