“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Communication Students Experience Hollywood, Up Close
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- More News >
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Criminal Justice /
- Lambda Alpha Honor Society (Criminal Justice)
Lambda Alpha Honor Society (Criminal Justice)
Lambda Alpha is the Curry College Chapter of Alpha Phi Sigma, the National Criminal Justice Honors Society. Students must have a 3.2 in the Criminal Justice major and a 3.2 GPA overall to be eligible for the Honors Society. Lambda Alpha hosts several events over the year, including bringing in a documentary film-maker to discuss urban violence in Boston, co-hosting a student/faculty forum on decriminalization of marijuana and bringing in other leading practitioners in the field. For more information please contact Professor Ed Allan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Professor Jen Balboni at email@example.com.
On Sunday, May 18, 2014, the following new members were inducted into Lambda Alpha:
Jeremy L. Kittredge
Kylerr Bucano has taken the idea of community involvement to another level during his time at Curry College. From day one on campus, the criminal justice major from the Bronx, New York dove right into everything Curry has to offer.