“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- Three New Members Inducted into Curry College Athletic Hall of Fame
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Criminal Justice /
- Lambda Alpha Honor Society
Lambda Alpha Honor Society
Lambda Alpha is the Curry College Chapter of Alpha Phi Sigma, the National Criminal Justice Honors Society. Students must have a 3.2 in the Criminal Justice major and a 3.2 GPA overall to be eligible for the Honors Society. Lambda Alpha hosts several events over the year, including bringing in a documentary film-maker to discuss urban violence in Boston, co-hosting a student/faculty forum on decriminalization of marijuana and bringing in other leading practitioners in the field. For more information please contact Professor Ed Allan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Professor Jen Balboni at email@example.com.
Twenty-three year old police officer Greg Gough '11 certainly took advantage of his time at Curry. He played lacrosse while balancing his internships and Criminal Justice coursework. He also minored in Psychology - an area of study that still helps Gough on the job today.