“I went to orientation and met a girl who ended up being my roommate for all four years. I've still stayed extremely close with friends I made at Curry, both students and faculty.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Education /
- CLAC Requirements
The following CLAC (Central Liberal Arts Curriculum) requirements apply to all three education licensure majors: early childhood, elementary and special education. The following guidelines have been set in order to assist students in several ways. Many CLAC courses may be counted towards prerequisite requirements for other majors. Additionally, much of the content covered in the designated courses supports students with subject content and MTEL preparation.
CLAC Requirements (PDF)
Note: Part Two of the CLAC requirements is waived for all double majors at Curry. Licensure Majors double major in Education and Integrated Liberal Studies (ILS). Please see the specific ILS requirements for Licensure Majors.