“I can't stress enough how amazing it is to have an opportunity to gain real world experience in the business world while still in school, especially at a company as well-known as Reebok. And I'm not just sitting on the sidelines and observing; some of my responsibilities include supporting the U.S. Trade Marketing Team, attending photo shoots, working with our products during go-to-market roll outs, and much more.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- Theatre Professor Gail Phaneuf Takes Her Musical "The Love Note" Off-Broadway
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Information Technology /
- Tech Fest
Curry College's Technology Fest is an annual event which takes place during the fall semester. Hosted by the applied technology department, the Curry College tech center and IT services, in partnership with the IT Club, the festival is a great opportunity for the Curry community to get involved with the everyday use of technology on campus. Involvement ranges from faculty who use technology in the classroom (i.e. nursing's Vita-Sim-Man), to outside vendors demonstrating how technology enhances higher education. Also, student members of the IT Club welcome attendees and are available for questions.