“Had my professors not taken us on the 'Hollywood Productions: Up Close' class trip, I would not have met who I needed to meet in order to make my L.A. connections.”
Joseph Morabito '06
Associate Producer, 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- The Curry Dance Spring Showcase: 'ARTERTAINMENT'
May 4 - May 5
- Commencement 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Nursing /
- Useful Websites
- AfterCollege - Job Opportunities
- AfterCollege - Nursing Scholarships
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing
- American Nurses Association
- Drug Information Index
- Journal of Nursing Jocularity (just for fun!)
- Massachusetts Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing
- Massachusetts Nurses Association
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- National Institute for Health
- National Student Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau -International Nursing Honor Society
The Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society (Theta at Large) at Curry College is active in supporting local nursing scholars through our ongoing research and academic awards program.
Enhance your value to healthcare organizations by developing the leadership abilities required to measurably improve overall quality, reduce costs, raise the level of nursing practice and increase patient, family and physician satisfaction when you enroll in the Master of Science in Nursing-Clinical Nurse Leader (MSN-CNL®) program at Curry College.