“The PAL program at Curry College has helped me to become a strong writer and has given me the confidence to ask for help when I need it. ”
Katie Russell '11
Major: Criminal Justice , Psychology
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- Educational Diagnostic Center
Educational Diagnostic Center
The Educational Diagnostic Center (EDC) at Curry College is a comprehensive evaluation and testing center specializing in the learning needs of adolescents and adults. The Diagnostic Center welcomes adolescents and adults in need of learning strategies, long-term educational plans, and better understanding of their learning profiles.
The EDC offers the following services:
- Psycho-educational assessment
- Profile of strengths and weaknesses
- Documentation of a need for accommodations
- Second opinion evaluations
- Psycho-educational and Neuropsychological screening
- Diagnostic teaching
- Tutoring services
The Educational Diagnostic Center continues the Curry College commitment to personalized education. Providing a strength-based approach to diagnostic testing, the evaluators of the EDC are dedicated to understanding each individual's learning strengths and challenges. Our staff includes special educators and learning disabilities specialists, registered educational therapists, school psychologists, and educational psychologists, all of whom are masters or doctoral level trained.
For information please contact:
Linda W. Camp, Educational Diagnostic Center Coordinator @617-333-2036 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
Please note: The Educational Diagnostic Center (EDC) will retain all diagnostic evaluation reports and records for ten (10) years after completion of diagnostic services.
The internationally renowned Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) at Curry College is pleased to present this free workshop for guidance counselors and educational consultants, offered on Friday, January 30, 2015. Help students prepare for the college search process by attending a workshop that explores the issues facing students with learning disabilities. RSVP ONLINE TODAY!