“The PAL program has allowed me to be much more involved in school. The faculty and staff point out my strengths so now I know where I'm able to channel what I'm good at. I honestly had no idea of my potential before PAL.”
Danielle Hausner '12
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement 2014
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- PAL Curriculum /
- Advising and Support Services
Advising and Support Services
Additional Support Services
Working in close collaboration with PAL are the following resources and offices on campus:
- Academic Enrichment Center
- Disability Services
- Counseling Services
- Center for Career Development
- Academic Advising
PAL instructors encourage students to utilize these supports as needed and serve as mentors to guide them to seek other assistance on campus.
Criminal Justice major Brandon Traina one day hopes to become a part of one of the most prestigious law enforcement organizations in the world, the NYPD.
A Psychology and Criminal Justice double-major, Katie Russell decided in her junior year to take a semester at sea, a whirlwind academic boat trip which took her to 14 different countries.
"The PAL program has allowed me to be much more involved in school. The faculty and staff point out my strengths so now I know where I'm able to channel what I'm good at. I honestly had no idea of my potential before PAL."