“I enjoyed Summer PAL very much. I made new friends and learned new things about myself.”
Matt Resio, Student
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- Summer Programs
Students can take advantage of the following enriching summer opportunities in PAL at Curry College. Summer Programs fill up quickly, so register soon!:
- The College Search East - our new two-week residential program in June for high school students entering their senior year.
- Summer PAL - our excellent 3-week, 3-credit program in July for students entering Curry and PAL in the Fall.