“When I first stepped on campus I honestly felt like it was home. People were so nice to me. They opened doors for me. They're all smiling. When I saw the students they were all accepting of each other, asking each other questions. And they made me actually feel like I was a Curry student even though they knew I was still a high school student.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014 Celebrates Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- First-Year Common Read Film Screening: 'Smoke Signals'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Tuition & Financial Aid /
- Awarding Policies
- Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Red Flag ID Theft Prevention (PDF)
- Drug Conviction Notification (PDF)
- Method and Criteria for Selecting Alternative Loan List (PDF)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (PDF)
- Financial Aid Award Information Guide 2014-2015 (PDF)
- Policy for Validating High School Diplomas (PDF)
- Course Repeat Policy (PDF)
Enrollment in a program of study abroad approved for credit by the College may be considered enrollment at Curry College for purposes of applying for federal and state student financial aid. Students seeking study abroad opportunities are encouraged to speak with a financial aid counselor to discuss their individual circumstances.
Below are the costs for the study exchange program for Richmond for Spring 2014.
|Richmond Billed Costs||Spring 2014
|Room & Board||$6,870|
|Room Deposit (refunded at the end of the semester minus any room damages)||$500|
|Estimated Balance Including Room Deposit:||$23,959.98|
|Additional Non-Billed Estimated Costs||Spring 2014|
|Books & Supplies||$500|
|Airfare Round Trip||$1,100|
|Transportation From Airport To Campus and Campus To Airport For Return||$100|
|Total Estimated Costs For Which The Student Will Be Responsible||$2915|
|Total Estimated Cost of Attendance||$26,874.98|
A student who officially withdraws from the College prior to Check In Day receives a 100% refund on tuition and certain other fees. The refundable percentage of tuition declines as of the day of Check In as described in the Course Catalog (Page 219).
Return of Title IV Student Aid Policy
Any student who withdraws from all classes or takes an approved leave of absence, but attended the institution for at least one day during the semester and received or was eligible to receive federal financial aid, is subject to a Return of Title IV Funds calculation. This calculation is mandated by the federal government. For detailed information view the Course Catalog (Page 222).