“I want to manage a television station or work in the corporate offices of a network like ESPN, TBS, or NBC, so it’s important to understand how to run a business. By also knowing the television production process, I feel I’ll be a stronger and more credible leader.”
Elton Silva '14
Major: Communication, Management
- John Fish Makes Case for Boston Olympics at Curry College Forum
- All 'Eye's Drawn to Curry's Newest Sculpture
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014 Celebrates Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- More News >
- Fox 25 to Broadcast 'College Tour' Live from Curry College
- Fall 2014 Open House
October 26 - November 2
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Tuition & Financial Aid /
- Awarding Policies
- Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Red Flag ID Theft Prevention (PDF)
- Drug Conviction Notification (PDF)
- Method and Criteria for Selecting Alternative Loan List (PDF)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (PDF)
- Financial Aid Award Information Guide 2014-2015 (PDF)
- Policy for Validating High School Diplomas (PDF)
- Course Repeat Policy (PDF)
Enrollment in a program of study abroad approved for credit by the College may be considered enrollment at Curry College for purposes of applying for federal and state student financial aid. Students seeking study abroad opportunities are encouraged to speak with a financial aid counselor to discuss their individual circumstances.
Below are the costs for the study exchange program for Richmond for Spring 2014.
|Richmond Billed Costs||Spring 2014
|Room & Board||$6,870|
|Room Deposit (refunded at the end of the semester minus any room damages)||$500|
|Estimated Balance Including Room Deposit:||$23,959.98|
|Additional Non-Billed Estimated Costs||Spring 2014|
|Books & Supplies||$500|
|Airfare Round Trip||$1,100|
|Transportation From Airport To Campus and Campus To Airport For Return||$100|
|Total Estimated Costs For Which The Student Will Be Responsible||$2915|
|Total Estimated Cost of Attendance||$26,874.98|
A student who officially withdraws from the College prior to Check In Day receives a 100% refund on tuition and certain other fees. The refundable percentage of tuition declines as of the day of Check In as described in the Course Catalog (Page 219).
Return of Title IV Student Aid Policy
Any student who withdraws from all classes or takes an approved leave of absence, but attended the institution for at least one day during the semester and received or was eligible to receive federal financial aid, is subject to a Return of Title IV Funds calculation. This calculation is mandated by the federal government. For detailed information view the Course Catalog (Page 222).