“I came on an Open House date and fell in love with the campus. Meeting and speaking with the professors in the IT department was great, they had me hooked from the start.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Tuition & Financial Aid /
- Awarding Policies
- Withdrawal Policy (PDF)
- Return to Title IV Funds Policy (PDF)
- Refund Policy (PDF)
- Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Red Flag ID Theft Prevention (PDF)
- Drug Conviction Notification (PDF)
- Method and Criteria for Selecting Alternative Loan List (PDF)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (PDF)
- Policy for Validating High School Diplomas (PDF)
- Course Repeat Policy (PDF)
- Student Rights and Responsibilities (PDF)
Enrollment in a program of study abroad approved for credit by the College may be considered enrollment at Curry College for purposes of applying for federal and state student financial aid. Students seeking study abroad opportunities are encouraged to speak with a financial aid counselor to discuss their individual circumstances.
Study Abroad Partnerships
For the 2015-2016 academic year, Curry College has entered into consortium agreements with St. Francis University for its program in Ambialet, France and with The American International University in London for its program in Richmond, England.
Students in these programs are considered enrolled students at Curry and are charged all tuition and fees through Curry College. Students are eligible for financial aid through Curry College, including institutional grants and scholarships.
Any student who withdraws from the program is subject to federal and state refund calculation rules and are also subject to the refund policy of the particular program.
Below are the costs for the student abroad partnership for Ambialet, France for Fall of 2014.
|Ambialet Billed Costs||Fall 2015|
|Room & Board||$6,950|
|Room Deposit (refunded at the end of the semester minus any room damages)||$300|
|Estimated Balance Including Room Deposit:||$26,521.52|
|Additional Non-Billed Costs||Fall 2015|
|Barcelona & Paris Meals||$225|
|Books & Supplies||$400|
|Total Estimated Costs for Which The Student Will Be Responsible||$2,625|
|Total Cost of Attendance||$29,146.52|
Below are the costs for the study abroad partnership for Richmond, England for Fall of 2015.
|Richmond Billed Costs||Fall 2015
|Room & Board||$6,950|
|Room Deposit (refunded at the end of the semester minus any room damages)||$500|
|Estimated Balance Including Room Deposit:||$26,718.10|
|Additional Non-Billed Estimated Costs||Fall 2015|
|Books & Supplies||$370|
|Airfare Round Trip||$1,140|
|Transportation From Airport To Campus and Campus To Airport For Return||$100|
|Total Estimated Costs For Which The Student Will Be Responsible||$2410|
|Total Estimated Cost of Attendance||$29,128.10
A student who officially withdraws from the College prior to Check In Day receives a 100% refund on tuition and certain other fees. The refundable percentage of tuition declines as of the day of Check In as described in the Course Catalog (Page 271).
Return of Title IV Student Aid Policy
Any student who withdraws from all classes or takes an approved leave of absence, but attended the institution for at least one day during the semester and received or was eligible to receive federal financial aid, is subject to a Return of Title IV Funds calculation. This calculation is mandated by the federal government. For detailed information view the Course Catalog (Page 272).