“I looked at bigger nursing schools, but I realized the best option for me was a smaller school where professors know who you are. I also wanted a school with ties to Boston, because the city offers some of the best hospitals and clinical sites in the United States.”
Jay Cobden '14
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Academic Visit Days
Academic Visit Days
Accepted students and their families are invited to attend one of our spring Academic Visit Days. Each day will include an in depth look at a specific major with faculty and students, a tour of campus, a lunch or dinner reception in our Student Center Dining Marketplace, and a financial aid session.
Upcoming Academic Visit Days:
There are no Academic Visit Days currently planned. Please check back for future dates.
For more information, or to register for one of these events, please call or email the Admission Office at 800-669-0686 or 617-333-2210 and mention the Academic Visit Day.