“At WMLN, not only did I learn the technical aspects of working in media, like setting up interviews and editing and making pieces air-ready, but I learned things like how to manage employees, how to deal with radio and music personalities and how to be professional in the face of those challenges.”
Sydney Lowe '98
Manager of Broadcasting Operations
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Curry In Your Area
Curry In Your Area
Curry is Coming to a Town Near You!
Each Spring and Fall, the Admission Team visits High Schools and College Fairs around the country. Feel free to introduce yourself at your local College Fair. We also welcome you to schedule a personalized visit or interview with your admission counselor. This schedule changes frequently, so be sure to check back often. If you don't see your school listed and would like a Curry representative to visit your area, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- View the Fall 2014 Travel Schedule (PDF). The table is sorted first by state and then by date.