Number of traditional undergraduate students
Square feet of the Student Center
First-year students who live on campus
“The small class sizes and support that I've received from my professors has allowed me to grow and experiment with different ideas. I feel like this type of hands-on environment has helped me succeed. ”
Scott Fersht '11
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Explore Curry Days
Explore Curry Days
There's no better way for a high school senior to experience Curry College than to participate in a day-long event where you'll sit in on classes*, have lunch on campus, visit the residence halls and interact with Curry students, faculty, and staff. If you're interested in one of our athletic programs, you can meet with the coach. You may even be able to attend one of our sporting events! Explore Curry Days are scheduled throughout the year.
Upcoming Explore Curry Days:
Please email or call the Admission Office at 800-669-0686 or 617-333-2210 for more information on Explore Curry Days.
* Class visits will only be available during the Fall and Spring semesters.