“The liberal arts foundation taught at Curry was really meaningful to what I do now. I remember that Curry wasn't the prototypical academic environment where you had a large class with lectures translated strictly from a textbook. Instead, there was real world language being communicated in a way that students could understand what the professional landscape was going to be like in three or four years.”
Kieran Clarke, '84
Executive Vice President, Meredith Video Solutions
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Junior Visit Days
Junior Visit Days
High school juniors are invited to attend one of our Junior Visit Days, held in April. This is a great opportunity for all high school juniors to learn about the many opportunities available at Curry College. This event takes approximately 1.5 hours and will include an information session provided by an admission counselor followed by a student-led campus tour.
If you have questions regarding Junior Visit Days, please call the Admission Office at 800-669-0686 or 617-333-2210 or email email@example.com. If you are unable to attend a Junior Visit Day, please consider scheduling a visit for another day.