“My psychology and health classes have helped me identify what kind of person I am and who I want to be. I've learned a lot about making connections with people, which is not only helpful in social interactions, but also for internships and jobs in the psychology field. ”
Jessica Lorento '16
- Communication Students Experience Hollywood, Up Close
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- More News >
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Junior Visit Days
Junior Visit Days
High school juniors are invited to attend one of our Junior Visit Days during the week of April 21 - April 24. This is a great opportunity for all high school juniors to learn about the many opportunities available at Curry College. This event will take approximately 1.5 hours and will include an information session provided by an admission counselor followed by a student-led campus tour. We ask that you arrive on campus approximately 15 minutes before your scheduled information session and tour. When you arrive on campus, there will be signs directing you where to park.
We will be offering Junior Visit Day information sessions and campus tours at the following times:
Tuesday, April 21 - Thursday, April 23
- 9:45 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m.
Friday, April 24
- 2:00 p.m.
If you have questions regarding Junior Visit Days, please call the Admission Office at 800-669-0686 or 617-333-2210 or email email@example.com. If you are unable to attend a Junior Visit Day, please consider scheduling a visit for another day.