“Growing up on the North Shore I had always been interested in communication and sports, but I didn't want to go to a huge school in the city. The intimate size of Curry was perfect for me, and I was still able to reap the fruits of Boston.”
Bryan Ryder '92
- Dr. Kristen Getchell Named to BRAWN Steering Committee
- Curry College Nursing Students Volunteer at Simon C. Fireman Community
- Curry College Football, Women's Lacrosse Squads Partner with Team IMPACT, Recruit Two New Members
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2013: First-Year Students
June 6 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2013: Transfer Students
July 18 - August 1
- New Student Convocation 2013
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Open House
Attending an Open House is an ideal way to find out everything you want to know about Curry College. You'll tour the campus, meet with faculty, coaches, and staff. You'll learn about our programs and attend special sessions designed to guide you through the admission and financial aid processes.
Upcoming Open House dates:
- Sunday, October 27
- Sunday, November 3
The Open House schedule of events and activities includes a College Information Fair, with academic, student services, and student activities departments from around campus gathered in the Student Center for your convenience. Meet professors from one of our many academic departments, as well as representatives from financial aid, residence life, and coaches from one of our 14 NCAA Division III Athletic programs. Check-in begins at 10:00am, with activities and sessions lasting til approximate 2:30pm.
RSVP for an Open House today!
Additional activities throughout the day include:
- Campus Tours
- Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) Information Session
- Student Financial Services Planning Session
- Admission Information Session
- Individual major information sessions
- And more!
Though there are no Open House events planned for the Spring, if you are a current high school senior, we welcome you to attend one of our Senior Visit Days taking place in February. All students are welcome to call and arrange a personal visit to our campus at your convenience. Feel free to contact us by phone or email to arrange your visit.
We look forward to hosting you and your family on campus!