“The liberal arts foundation taught at Curry was really meaningful to what I do now. I remember that Curry wasn't the prototypical academic environment where you had a large class with lectures translated strictly from a textbook. Instead, there was real world language being communicated in a way that students could understand what the professional landscape was going to be like in three or four years.”
Kieran Clarke, '84
Executive Vice President, Meredith Video Solutions
- John Fish Makes Case for Boston Olympics at Curry College Forum
- All 'Eye's Drawn to Curry's Newest Sculpture
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014 Celebrates Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- More News >
- Fox 25 to Broadcast 'College Tour' Live from Curry College
- Fall 2014 Open House
October 26 - November 2
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Open House
Attending an Open House is an ideal way to find out everything you want to know about Curry College. You'll tour the campus, meet with faculty, coaches, and staff. You'll learn about our academic programs and attend special sessions designed to guide you through the admission and financial aid processes.
Upcoming Open House dates:
- Sunday, October 26, 2014
- Sunday, November 2, 2014
The Open House schedule of events and activities includes a College Information Fair, with academic, student services, and student activities departments from around campus gathered in the Student Center for your convenience. Meet professors from our many academic departments, as well as representatives from financial aid, residence life, and coaches from our 14 NCAA Division III Athletic programs. Check-in begins at 10:00 a.m., with activities and sessions lasting until approximately 2:30 p.m.
Additional activities throughout the day include:
- Campus Tours
- Student Financial Services Planning Session
- Admission Information Session
- A variety of Academic Major Information Sessions
- Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) Information Session
- And more!
We look forward to hosting you and your family on campus!