“I went to orientation and met a girl who ended up being my roommate for all four years. I've still stayed extremely close with friends I made at Curry, both students and faculty.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Open House
Attending an Open House is an ideal way to find out everything you want to know about Curry College. You'll tour the campus, meet with faculty, coaches, and staff. You'll learn about our academic programs and attend special sessions designed to guide you through the admission and financial aid processes.
Upcoming Open House dates:
- Open House is typically scheduled for two Saturdays in the fall. Please check back in late summer for the exact dates. In the meantime, please see our Request a Campus Visit page for other visit opportuniteis.
The Open House schedule of events and activities includes a College Information Fair, with academic, student services, and student activities departments from around campus gathered in the Student Center for your convenience. Meet professors from one of our many academic departments, as well as representatives from financial aid, residence life, and coaches from one of our 14 NCAA Division III Athletic programs. Check-in begins at 10:00 a.m., with activities and sessions lasting until approximately 2:30 p.m.
Additional activities throughout the day include:
- Campus Tours
- Student Financial Services Planning Session
- Admission Information Session
- A variety of Academic Major Information Sessions
- Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) Information Session
- And more!
We look forward to hosting you and your family on campus!