“The liberal arts foundation taught at Curry was really meaningful to what I do now. I remember that Curry wasn't the prototypical academic environment where you had a large class with lectures translated strictly from a textbook. Instead, there was real world language being communicated in a way that students could understand what the professional landscape was going to be like in three or four years.”
Kieran Clarke, '84
Executive Vice President, Meredith Video Solutions
- Curry Students Deliver "Strong" Performance at American College Dance Festival
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
- CC8's Coverage of Boston Marathon Bombings Recognized by National Broadcasting Society
- More News >
- Accepted Student Day 2014
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Open House
Attending an Open House is an ideal way to find out everything you want to know about Curry College. You'll tour the campus, meet with faculty, coaches, and staff. You'll learn about our academic programs and attend special sessions designed to guide you through the admission and financial aid processes.
Upcoming Open House dates:
- There are no Open Houses scheduled at this time. Please check back at a later date or see our upcoming campus visit schedule.
The Open House schedule of events and activities includes a College Information Fair, with academic, student services, and student activities departments from around campus gathered in the Student Center for your convenience. Meet professors from one of our many academic departments, as well as representatives from financial aid, residence life, and coaches from one of our 14 NCAA Division III Athletic programs. Check-in begins at 10:00 a.m., with activities and sessions lasting until approximately 2:30 p.m.
Additional activities throughout the day include:
- Campus Tours
- Student Financial Services Planning Session
- Admission Information Session
- A variety of Academic Major Information Sessions
- Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) Information Session
- And more!
We look forward to hosting you and your family on campus!