“There is incredible technology in the lab and as a prospective student visiting Curry, I knew I would want to get involved in the lab at some point during my undergraduate career. I learned experimental Psychology, had peer teaching opportunities, experience in the lab, and exposure to many other areas of Psychology. I completely loved it here.”
Heather Flaherty '14
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- 'Newsweek' Publishes Professor Aaron Arnold's (Co-written) Article on Iran Nuclear Negotiations
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Open House
Attending a Fall Open House is an ideal way to find out everything you want to know about Curry College. You'll tour the campus, and have opportunities to meet with faculty, coaches, and staff. You'll learn about our academic programs and attend special sessions designed to guide you through the admission and financial aid processes.
Upcoming Open House dates:
- Sunday, October 25, 2015
- Sunday, November 1, 2015
The Open House schedule of events and activities includes a College Information Fair, with academic, student services, and student activities departments from around campus gathered in the Student Center for your convenience. Meet professors from our many academic departments, as well as representatives from financial aid, residence life, and coaches from our 14 NCAA Division III Athletic programs. Check-in begins at 10:00 a.m., with activities and sessions lasting until approximately 2:30 p.m.
Additional activities throughout the day include:
- Campus Tours
- Student Financial Services Planning Session
- Admission Information Session
- A variety of Academic Major Information Sessions
- Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) Information Session
- And more!
We look forward to hosting you and your family on campus this Fall!