“I like the simulated patient interaction we practice in the classroom and then apply with real people at fieldwork sites...my professors explain the principles with lots of stories and examples. They use humor to make you feel comfortable, and they’re extremely helpful in every situation.”
Jay Cobden '14
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- Three New Members Inducted into Curry College Athletic Hall of Fame
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >