“One thing that stood out to me about Curry was the option of participating in an independent research study, which was essential for a Biology major like me.”
Kenley Preval '15
Minor: Chemistry, Biology, Physics
- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Request a Campus Visit
Request a Campus Visit
To schedule your visit, please register using the online request form. Prospective students should plan to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled visit.
Campus Tour and VISIT SCHEDULE - Summer 2015
Combined Information Session and Campus Tour
The information session is led by an admission counselor and designed to guide prospective students through the application process. A student-led campus tour will immediately follow. This program will last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Weekdays - 9:45 a.m and 12:00 noon
Interview with an Admission Counselor
Although not required as part of the admission process, students may schedule an interview with an admission counselor at the times listed below.
Weekdays - 9:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL)
If you would like to meet with a representative from the Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL), please call the PAL office directly at 617-333-2250 or email the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Saturday visits will resume next Fall.
Fields marked with * are required