“Curry College had a unique kind of feel to it when I was visiting schools. When I first came onto the campus it had this kind of home feeling and I didn’t really get that on a lot of other campuses that I visited.”
Tyler Collins '14
Graphic Designer, Gupta Media
Major: Graphic Design
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Request a Campus Visit
Request a Campus Visit
To schedule your visit, please register using the online request form. Prospective students should plan to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled visit.
Campus Tour and VISIT SCHEDULE - Summer 2015
Combined Information Session and Campus Tour
The information session is led by an admission counselor and designed to guide prospective students through the application process. A student-led campus tour will immediately follow. This program will last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Weekdays - 9:45 a.m and 12:00 noon
Interview with an Admission Counselor
Although not required as part of the admission process, students may schedule an interview with an admission counselor at the times listed below.
Weekdays - 9:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL)
If you would like to meet with a representative from the Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL), please call the PAL office directly at 617-333-2250 or email the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Saturday visits will resume next Fall.
Fields marked with * are required