“It’s really true that college is what you make it. The more involved you are and the more you do on campus, the better your experience will be. Take the initiative and say hello. There’s a lot to do and great stuff happening at Curry, so make the most of your time on campus.”
Craig Dudley '12
Major: Graphic Design
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- More News >
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Senior Visit Days
Senior Visit Days
High school seniors are invited to attend a Senior Visit Day during the third week of February. This is a great opportunity for all high school seniors, whether an admitted student or early in the college search process, to learn about the many opportunities available at Curry College. The day's agenda includes:
- Breakfast in the Student Center
- Student Panel with current Curry College Students
- Parent Session "Looking Ahead and Getting Ready"
- Curry College campus tour led by Student Tour Guides
You will also have the opportunity to sign up for additional information sessions with the Financial Aid Office, the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL)*, and Athletics.
*For students who may be interested in the PAL program, please note that the Thursday session will include a special opportunity to tour the Gertrude Webb Learning Center and hear from PAL faculty and current students. The Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday sessions will include an overview of the PAL program presented by a PAL representative.
Upcoming Senior Visit Days:
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Friday, February 20, 2015
Senior Visit Days begin promptly with check-in at 8:45 a.m. and will end by 2:00 p.m. For more information, please call or email the Admission Office at 800-669-0686 or 617-333-2210.