- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Academic Enrichment Center /
- Academic Enrichment Services for Graduate Students
Academic Enrichment Services for Graduate Students
It is assumed that students who are accepted into the MED, MBA, MCJ and MSN degree programs, as well as the graduate certificate programs, have the required academic skills to be successful in their chosen disciplines. Occasionally, however, students may experience difficulty in a particular area of study within the program. In this case, students may contact the Academic Enrichment Center for support in that area.
Provided that such specialized personnel are available through the AEC, graduate students may utilize 5 hours(individual and/or group sessions) of Academic Enrichment tutorials, at no charge, each academic year. If additional support is needed, students may purchase support in clusters of 5 one-hour sessions for $175.00, or 10 one-hour sessions for $300.00. Students may sign up and pay for AEC services through the Division of Continuing and Graduate Studies, located at 55 Atherton St. After they have registered for the service, they may contact Annmarie Koehler at 617-333-2248 to make an appointment with an AEC professional.
The student will keep a time card in the Academic Enrichment Center, which must be signed by the AE professional at the conclusion of each session. Students who have contracted for services during the academic year must utilize all of the sessions by September 1 of a particular academic year. After September 1, students may purchase sessions for the next academic year. Students must give the AE professional 24 hours notice by calling 617 333-2248 if they intend to cancel an appointment. Otherwise, the session will be deducted from their remaining sessions.
For more information, please email AEC@curry.edu.