“It was easy to meet and talk with my advisor about my career goals and future plans. She provided a lot of resources, and she was always willing to listen and talk about anything.”
Krista Selnau '09
Major: Politics and History , English
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Bookstore /
At Curry College, we know that students and parents alike seek economical ways to finance the cost of books.
We are pleased to announce that in addition to purchasing textbooks, students will now have the option of renting them from the Curry College Bookstore this fall. Now students can concentrate more on what's inside their books than how much they cost. Rentals will provide students with huge savings of 50% or more on textbooks. Students are allowed to highlight and takes notes in any rented textbook associated with the normal wear and tear of their coursework, and will have the option to purchase any rented textbook at the end of the term.
Please visit www.rent-a-text.com for more information about this economical new option.