“It was easy to meet and talk with my advisor about my career goals and future plans. She provided a lot of resources, and she was always willing to listen and talk about anything.”
Krista Selnau '09
Major: Politics and History , English
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Bookstore /
At Curry College, we know that students and parents alike seek economical ways to finance the cost of books.
We are pleased to announce that in addition to purchasing textbooks, students will now have the option of renting them from the Curry College Bookstore this fall. Now students can concentrate more on what's inside their books than how much they cost. Rentals will provide students with huge savings of 50% or more on textbooks. Students are allowed to highlight and takes notes in any rented textbook associated with the normal wear and tear of their coursework, and will have the option to purchase any rented textbook at the end of the term.
Please visit www.rent-a-text.com for more information about this economical new option.