“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- Communication Students Experience Hollywood, Up Close
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- More News >
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
- About Us
The Center for Career Development (CCD) places a high priority on students' career success. We work to foster a positive career development experience for students from their first day at Curry College through graduation and beyond. Our goal is to guide students in building a career development skill set that will help them to succeed throughout a lifetime.
Our mission is to equip students with the necessary tools to ensure they are self-aware and market-ready when they join the workforce.
The Center for Career Development is located in the King Academic Building at 55 Atherton Street (Quad Entrance next to the Student Center).
Office Hours and Contact Info
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ways to Contact Us: