“Learning outside of a book, learning from someone who has been in the field, who knows what it’s like to be out there, and having my own first-hand experiences will definitely help me in my life.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
- About Us
The Center for Career Development (CCD) places a high priority on students' career success. We work to foster a positive career development experience for students from their first day at Curry College through graduation and beyond. Our goal is to guide students in building a career development skill set that will help them to succeed throughout a lifetime.
Our mission is to equip students with the necessary tools to ensure they are self-aware and market-ready when they join the workforce.
The Center for Career Development is located in the King Academic Building at 55 Atherton Street (Quad Entrance next to the Student Center).
Office Hours and Contact Info
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ways to Contact Us: