“Like many college grads, I started out at the bottom. I worked as a messenger, a shipping clerk and even edited corporate and music videos for a while. All the while I was networking.”
Holden Kepecs '85
Lucky Duck Productions
Emmy Award-winning Editor
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- Three New Members Inducted into Curry College Athletic Hall of Fame
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
- About Us
The Center for Career Development (CCD) places a high priority on students' career success. We work to foster a positive career development experience for students from their first day at Curry College through graduation and beyond. Our goal is to guide students in building a career development skill set that will help them to succeed throughout a lifetime.
Our mission is to equip students with the necessary tools to ensure they are self-aware and market-ready when they join the workforce.
The Center for Career Development is located in the King Academic Building at 55 Atherton Street (Quad Entrance next to the Student Center).
Office Hours and Contact Info
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ways to Contact Us:
Make an Appointment Today:
The Center for Career Development is proud to announce the keynote speaker for Senior Conference 2014, Joshua Waldman, who is an authority on leveraging social media to find employment. He is the author of Job Searching With Social Media For Dummies, and his writing has appeared in Forbes, Huffington Post, Mashable, and the International Business Times.