“I can't stress enough how amazing it is to have an opportunity to gain real world experience in the business world while still in school, especially at a company as well-known as Reebok. And I'm not just sitting on the sidelines and observing; some of my responsibilities include supporting the U.S. Trade Marketing Team, attending photo shoots, working with our products during go-to-market roll outs, and much more.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
- About Us
The Center for Career Development (CCD) places a high priority on students' career success. We work to foster a positive career development experience for students from their first day at Curry College through graduation and beyond. Our goal is to guide students in building a career development skill set that will help them to succeed throughout a lifetime.
Our mission is to equip students with the necessary tools to ensure they are self-aware and market-ready when they join the workforce.
The Center for Career Development is located in the King Academic Building at 55 Atherton Street (Quad Entrance next to the Student Center).
Office Hours and Contact Info
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ways to Contact Us: