“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Major: Information Technology
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
- About Us
The Center for Career Development (CCD) places a high priority on students' career success. We work to foster a positive career development experience for students from their first day at Curry College through graduation and beyond. Our goal is to guide students in building a career development skill set that will help them to succeed throughout a lifetime.
Our mission is to equip students with the necessary tools to ensure they are self-aware and market-ready when they join the workforce.
The Center for Career Development is located in the King Academic Building at 55 Atherton Street (Quad Entrance next to the Student Center).
Office Hours and Contact Info
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ways to Contact Us: