“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 30 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
- About Us
The Center for Career Development (CCD) places a high priority on students' career success. We work to foster a positive career development experience for students from their first day at Curry College through graduation and beyond. Our goal is to guide students in building a career development skill set that will help them to succeed throughout a lifetime.
Our mission is to equip students with the necessary tools to ensure they are self-aware and market-ready when they join the workforce.
The Center for Career Development is located in the King Academic Building at 55 Atherton Street (Quad Entrance next to the Student Center).
Office Hours and Contact Info
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ways to Contact Us: