“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Major: Information Technology
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
- About Us
The Center for Career Development (CCD) places a high priority on students' career success. We work to foster a positive career development experience for students from their first day at Curry College through graduation and beyond. Our goal is to guide students in building a career development skill set that will help them to succeed throughout a lifetime.
Our mission is to equip students with the necessary tools to ensure they are self-aware and market-ready when they join the workforce.
The Center for Career Development is located in the King Academic Building at 55 Atherton Street (Quad Entrance next to the Student Center).
Office Hours and Contact Info
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ways to Contact Us: