“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
As an alumnus/alumna of Curry College, you are always welcome to use the resources provided by the Center for Career Development. We recognize that you have different challenges than current students, whether it's undertaking a career change, dealing with a job loss, or brushing up on your job search skills. We also encourage successful Curry alums to partner with us to aid current students in their career exploration.
The following services are available to Curry College Alumni:
Job Search Tools & Resources
-Free & unlimited access to Curry Connect.
-Downloadable resume and cover letter templates (Available on myCurry)
-Usage of Candid Career Exploration Videos
-Online skill & career assessments
Career Counseling Sessions
-Unlimited appointments to graduates less than (1) year out of Curry.
-Two (50) minute counseling appointments for alums (1+) years out of Curry.
-One Resume Review for alums (1+) years out of Curry.
Networking and Partnerships
-Become a Mentor of Curry College students through the Curry Connections Network
-Participate in on-campus panels and events.
-Join us as a valuable employer and become a host for Future Fridays.
-Connect with us on social media and follow our job updates on LinkedIn.