“Learning outside of a book, learning from someone who has been in the field, who knows what it’s like to be out there, and having my own first-hand experiences will definitely help me in my life.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Spring Break in Silicon Valley: Information Technology, Business Management Students Meet with Tech Giants
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Trustee Ruth Ellen Fitch Appointed to the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management (PRIM) Board
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2015 New Plays Festival
March 28 - March 30
- 'Senior 7: Off the Grid' - Spring Art & Design Exhibit
April 2 - May 17
- Spring Student Art & Design Exhibit
April 6 - April 11
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
As an alumnus/alumna of Curry College, you are always welcome to use the resources provided by the Center for Career Development. We recognize that you have different challenges than current students, whether it's undertaking a career change, dealing with a job loss, or brushing up on your job search skills. We also encourage successful Curry alums to partner with us to aid current students in their career exploration.
The following services are available to Curry College Alumni:
Job Search Tools & Resources
-Free & unlimited access to Curry Connect.
-Downloadable resume and cover letter templates (Available on myCurry)
-Usage of Candid Career Exploration Videos
-Online skill & career assessments
Career Counseling Sessions
-Unlimited appointments to alumni who have graduated within the past year.
-Two 50-minute counseling appointments for alumni 1 or more years past graduation.
-One resume review for alumni 1 or more years past graduation.
Networking and Partnerships
-Become a Mentor of Curry College students through the Curry Connections Network
-Participate in on-campus panels and events.
-Join us as a valuable employer and become a host for Future Fridays.
-Connect with us on social media and follow our job updates on LinkedIn.
*Additional career resources are available for alumni on the Curry College Portal. Please reference the Center for Career Development tab.