“I was balancing academics, internships, sports, and social life at Curry, but I did it all. I'm not looking for a pat on the back, but it feels good, and without internships and networking I wouldn't be where I am today.”
Greg Gough '11
Police Officer, Farmington, NH
Major: Criminal Justice
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
As an alumnus/alumna of Curry College, you are always welcome to use the resources provided by the Center for Career Development. We recognize that you have different challenges than current students, whether it's undertaking a career change, dealing with a job loss, or brushing up on your job search skills. We also encourage successful Curry alums to partner with us to aid current students in their career exploration.
The following services are available to Curry College Alumni:
Job Search Tools & Resources
-Free & unlimited access to Curry Connect.
-Downloadable resume and cover letter templates (Available on myCurry)
-Usage of Candid Career Exploration Videos
-Online skill & career assessments
Career Counseling Sessions
-Unlimited appointments to graduates less than (1) year out of Curry.
-Two (50) minute counseling appointments for alums (1+) years out of Curry.
-One Resume Review for alums (1+) years out of Curry.
Networking and Partnerships
-Become a Mentor of Curry College students through the Curry Connections Network
-Participate in on-campus panels and events.
-Join us as a valuable employer and become a host for Future Fridays.
-Connect with us on social media and follow our job updates on LinkedIn.
Make an Appointment:
The Center for Career Development is proud to announce the keynote speaker for Senior Conference 2014, Joshua Waldman, who is an authority on leveraging social media to find employment. He is the author of Job Searching With Social Media For Dummies, and his writing has appeared in Forbes, Huffington Post, Mashable, and the International Business Times.