“I can't stress enough how amazing it is to have an opportunity to gain real world experience in the business world while still in school, especially at a company as well-known as Reebok. And I'm not just sitting on the sidelines and observing; some of my responsibilities include supporting the U.S. Trade Marketing Team, attending photo shoots, working with our products during go-to-market roll outs, and much more.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
- Alumni /
- The Outcomes Survey
The Outcomes Survey
CLASS OF 2014: WHAT'S YOUR STATUS?
As a member of the Class of 2014, we ask that you share information about your post-graduation plans using The Outcomes Survey. Whether you are already working, in graduate school, in the process of starting a business, engaged in volunteer service, or still defining your next steps, please click the button below to receive and complete the The Outcomes Survey via email:
Since a lot can change in the months after graduation, you will be asked to confirm or update your responses again in three months, six months and one year. To learn about how data gathered through The Outcomes Survey is used and reported, please review the Informed Consent Statement.
Please contact the Center for Career Development with any questions: 617-333-2195 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your new post-graduation status!