“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- More News >
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
- Events and Programs
Events and Programs
The Center for Career Development strives to produce meaningful and effective career events for students from all class years. Events range from small employer info sessions to larger traditional job and internship fairs. The following are a sample of the events and workshops the we host throughout the academic year:
Career & Internship Fair
The Career & Internship Fair connects students to job and internship opportunities. Undergraduate students as well as graduating seniors, attend this event to speak individually with recruiters and company representatives about job and internship opportunities. This events occurs annually during the spring semester.
SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR UPCOMING FAIR: TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2015 4:00 PM-6:00 PM
To register for the Career & Internship Fair, please create or log in to your Curry Connect account here!
***If you are a staffing or recruiting firm, please contact the Center for Career Development.
There is no better way to learn about an organization, its people, and its culture than to experience them first-hand. Future Fridays gives students the opportunity to meet employers, tour their offices, and gain insights into a specific industry and functional area. This company visit program is held on five consecutive Fridays during the fall and spring semesters.
The annual Senior Conference is Curry's premier career preparation event for graduating seniors. This half-day professional conference includes a keynote speaker and career workshops on topics including advanced resume writing, job searching, networking, and interviewing skills. This event occurs at the start of the spring semester and is intended to prepare seniors for their spring job search.
In addition to large campus-wide events, the Center for Career Development also hosts a variety of smaller events for specific majors, students populations, or industries. Some past events include:
- Former Student Athlete Panel
- Navigating Your Career: A Career Launching Workshop for Women
- Graduate School Workshops
- Employer Information Sessions
Save The Date
2015 SPRING EVENTS
|Career & Internship Fair||Tuesday||March 24||4:00 pm-6:00 pm||Student Center Gymnasium|