“Networking is essential. It’s a small world and you never know when you are going to be working with someone down the line. And who knows if someone below you in rank could someday be your boss?”
Sydney Lowe '98
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
Current students are encouraged to utilize the Center for Career Development early and often as we can partner with you in achieving your career goals. The CCD believes in a Four-Year Career Development Model to assist in building a strong foundation that will support the transition to each class year and beyond. We also offer a wide variety of academic and professional programs and resources to support students in a challenging and competitive job market.
- Choosing a Major
- Career Counseling/Job Searching
- Graduate School Planning
- Interview Preparation (In-person, Phone, and Skype)
- Skill & Interest Assessments
- Internship Advising
- Study Abroad Guidance
- LinkedIn and Social Media Consulting
- Resume & Cover Letter Reviews
Make an Appointment:
JOB & INTERNSHIP DATABASE:
Curry Connect: "Your One Stop Shop for Connecting to the Professional World."
Curry Connect is the Center for Career Development's online job and internship database for Curry College students and alumni. This system offers a range of employment opportunities including on-campus, internships, part-time,. and full time positions as well as the ability for users to upload their resumes and apply to jobs. Current Curry students can access Curry Connect by visiting myCurry. Alumni can access the system by creating their account on the web.
Connect with Us!
The Center for Career Development is proud to announce the keynote speaker for Senior Conference 2014, Joshua Waldman, who is an authority on leveraging social media to find employment. He is the author of Job Searching With Social Media For Dummies, and his writing has appeared in Forbes, Huffington Post, Mashable, and the International Business Times.