- Spring Break in Silicon Valley: Information Technology, Business Management Students Meet with Tech Giants
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Trustee Ruth Ellen Fitch Appointed to the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management (PRIM) Board
- More News >
- 'Senior 7: Off the Grid' - Spring Art & Design Exhibit (Reception, 5/17)
April 2 - May 17
- Spring Student Art & Design Exhibit (Reception, 4/11)
April 6 - April 11
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- Education Resource Center
Education Resource Center
The Education Resource Center (ERC), located on the upper floor of the Levin Library, is an important component of the Curry College Education Program, supporting the undergraduate Education Department and the Master of Education Program. Its primary mission is to provide a learning space, curriculum resources, and related services for the preparation and professional development of educators through collaboration with the Education Department.
• Select and collect quality preschool to grade 8 curriculum materials and information resources reflecting multiple perspectives
• Collaborate with education faculty for collection development and course integration
• Promote materials and new resources to pre-service teachers and education faculty
• Support pre-service teachers in the planning process
• Partner with area school districts and educational content providers
• Maintain a high level of resource management through on-going evaluation and assessment.
• We offer high quality reference and research support, instruction and access in support of national content and performance standards and the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks.
• See the Library's Find What You Need page for access to databases, research guides, the library catalog, and SuperSearch, our one-stop research shop.
Visit the ERC LibGuide for complete information about materials and services available.
Have a look at the Levin Library Reference and Research Help page. All the information you need, in one place.
- Use chat, phone, text, or email;
- Schedule an appointment or just drop in;
- Check FAQs;
- Contact subject specialist librarians.
And we'll see you soon!
How's our driving? Do you have comments, questions or suggestions regarding the Levin Library's resources and services? Please share your thoughts with us.