- 'Newsweek' Publishes Professor Aaron Arnold's (Co-written) Article on Iran Nuclear Negotiations
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- Find What You Need
Find What You Need
Use SuperSearch to search our library catalog as well as many databases at the same time! View results from our books, e-books, visual media, some article collections, and other databases all on the same page.
Use the library catalog to find physical and electronic materials, including:
- Levin Library books, periodicals, videos, and sound recordings;
- Education Resource Center books, kits, and multimedia materials;
- Electronic books and journals.
Databases: for Articles, E-Books, Streaming Media
These databases link to electronic journal articles, electronic books, and streaming video.
Need a Specific Article or Journal?
If you have the citation for an article, or are looking for one specific journal, use our electronic journals list.
Levin Library Resource Guides
Resource Guides (LibGuides) will help you find journal articles, background information, reliable web sites -- related specifically to assignments, courses, or disciplines.
Citing Your Sources
See our Citation Help LibGuide for information about:
- NoodleTools and RefWorks;
- APA, MLA, and Chicago styles;
- Avoiding plagiarism.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Get Quick ANSWERS to your FAQs.
Have a look at the Levin Library Reference and Research Help page. All the information you need, in one place.
- Use chat, phone, text, or email;
- Schedule an appointment or just drop in;
- Check FAQs;
- Contact subject specialist librarians.
And we'll see you soon!
How's our driving? Do you have comments, questions or suggestions regarding the Levin Library's resources and services? Please share your thoughts with us.