- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- Theatre Professor Gail Phaneuf Takes Her Musical "The Love Note" Off-Broadway
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- Celebration of the Arts and 'Geometric Eye'
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- Find What You Need /
- About SuperSearch
What is SuperSearch?
Supersearch is the library's newest search interface. Type a keyword into SuperSearch to search our library catalog as well as many databases at the same time! View results from our book, e-book, visual media, some article collections, and other databases all on the same page. It's a great way to browse a lot of resources quickly as well as get a general idea of what the Levin Library has for your topic.
Will SuperSearch replace the library catalog?
No, the two ways of searching will both be available.
Does SuperSearch search the same resources as the library catalog?
SuperSearch searches all of the same resources (books, e-books, visual media, etc.) that are found in the library catalog. In addition, SuperSearch retrieves articles that match your search from 28 of our subscription databases.
- includes full-text article results in catalog searches
- search across catalog and databases simultaneously
- faceted browsing by format and more (such as book, video, location, year, etc.)
- tag clouds - a way to quickly find "more like this"
- spellcheck for searching: "did you mean...?"
- ability to add your own tags to items
- easily save items to "My Stuff" for future reference
Your SuperSearch account:
You can save items to "My Stuff" or add tags by logging into your SuperSearch account:
- To login: click on "login" in the upper right.
- Use your MyCurry (Portal) username and password.
Need help getting SuperSearch to work for you?
Contact the reference desk:
On campus: x2167
Off campus or cell phone: (617) 333-2167
Or email us at: email@example.com
Let us know what you think:
SuperSearch is currently in beta testing, and we are still working out some bugs. We need your feedback! To report problems and send your comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and thanks.
Try SuperSearch now:
(Input your search terms into the box below)