- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- Library Services
Use of Library materials
Our Policies page provides the information you need to:
- check out Levin Library materials,
- renew and return Library materials,
- use materials placed on Reserve for your classes.
Borrowing from Other Libraries
If you can't find what you need at the Levin Library, we can get it for you through Interlibrary Loan (ILL). Visit our ILL page to create your own user account, review our policies and get answers to FAQs.
Ask a Librarian
The Levin Library provides many ways to help you with your assignments. Research and Reference Help tells you how to contact us: online, by phone, or in person. You can make an personal appointment for assistance at the Information Desk, too. This helps busy students plan their day or evening.
Curry Faculty information
Please see our Library Portal page for information about:
- library instruction and information literacy;
- library liaisons to academic departments;
- forms for instruction requests, library purchases and placing materials on reserve;
- further resources to support your teaching and research.
How's our driving? Do you have comments, questions or suggestions regarding the Levin Library's resources and services? Please share your thoughts with us.
Have a look at the Levin Library Reference and Research Help page. All the information you need, in one place.
- Use chat, phone, text, or email;
- Schedule an appointment or just drop in;
- Check FAQs;
- Contact subject specialist librarians.
And we'll see you soon!