- Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2012-2013
- Curry College Equestrian Places 5th at National Championship Competition
- BPD Commissioner Ed Davis Visits Curry
- More News >
- Commencement 2013
- New Student Orientation 2013: First-Year Students
June 6 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2013: Transfer Students
July 18 - August 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- Library Services
Use of Library materials
Our Policies page provides the information you need to:
- check out Levin Library materials,
- renew and return Library materials,
- use materials placed on Reserve for your classes.
Borrowing from Other Libraries
If you can't find what you need at the Levin Library, we can get it for you through Interlibrary Loan (ILL). Visit our ILL page to create your own user account, review our policies and get answers to FAQs.
Ask a Librarian
The Levin Library provides many ways to help you with your assignments.Our Ask a Librarian page tells you how to contact us online, by phone, and in person. You can sign up in advance for personalized assistance at the Reference Desk. This helps busy students plan their day or evening. Appointments are available during normal reference hours. (You may not need an appointment! See "What you need to know" before signing up.)
Curry Faculty information
Please see our Library Portal page for information about:
- library instruction and information literacy;
- library liaisons to academic departments;
- forms for instruction requests, library purchases and placing materials on reserve;
- further resources to support your teaching and research.
Do you have comments, questions or suggestions regarding the Levin Library's resources and services? Please share your thoughts with us.
Have a look at the new Levin Library Reference and Research Help page. All the information you need, in one place.
- Call, visit, text, or email us;
- Chat or schedule and appointment;
- Check FAQs;
- Contact subject specialist librarians.
And we'll see you soon!