- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- More News >
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- Library Services /
- Borrow from Other Libraries
Borrow from Other Libraries
Can't find what you need at the Levin Library? We can get it for you through Interlibrary Loan.
Please use your Interlibrary Loan Account to request materials.
Don't have an Interlibrary Loan Account yet? Create a new account.
- Use your MyCurry Portal username when you set up a new account.
- You will only need to set up an account once. After that, you simply need to login.
Please allow 5 to 10 days for your Interlibrary Loan materials to come in!
Interlibrary Loan Policy
Levin Library provides materials not owned by our library to current faculty, staff and students via a nationwide electronic interlibrary loan system. This service is free and we do not limit the number of requests, but ask that requests be prioritized by the borrower to assure that the most needed items are ordered first. This is particularly important during busy times of the semester.
Books and dissertations are usually available for one month's use and renewal requests should be made 5 days prior to the due date. Nonprint media are available on a more limited basis. The lending institution reserves the right to deny renewals. Photocopied material is the patron's to keep. Textbooks are not available via interlibrary loan. Patrons should allow 5 to 10 days for processing and receipt of their requests.
Patrons will be notified via email when their items are available for pickup. Items are to be picked up at the Circulation Desk. Books will be checked out to the patron on the day Curry receives the item, so prompt pickup of interlibrary loans is essential for maximum use.
We subscribe to the National Interlibrary Loan Code of the United States and follow copyright guidelines contained in Title 17 of the United States Code. Patrons needing access to unusual items or a number of articles from one journal may be asked to use materials at the institution which owns them. Lenders have the right to limit use of items.
Any questions or concerns about interlibrary loan should be directed to Kathy Russell, Interlibrary Loan Librarian at (617) 333-2100 or email@example.com.