- Curry College Celebrates Commencement 2013
- Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2012-2013
- Curry College Equestrian Places 5th at National Championship Competition
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2013: First-Year Students
June 6 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2013: Transfer Students
July 18 - August 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- Need Library Help?
Need Library Help?
Levin Library hours and phone contacts
The Levin Library is open seven days a week, excluding holidays. Please see the complete information about our hours of opening and reference service.
Library Main Number: (617) 333-2177
Reference Desk: (617) 333-2167
Online Research Assistance and FAQs
Ask Us Anything!: You can use this form to send us questions, or find answers to Frequently Asked Questions. From help with search strategies to printing and interlibrary loan, we're here for you.
You can sign up in advance for personalized assistance at the Reference Desk. This helps busy students plan their day or evening. Appointments are available during normal reference hours. (You may not need an appointment! See "What you need to know" before signing up.)
Library Faculty and Staff
Have a look at the new Levin Library Reference and Research Help page. All the information you need, in one place.
- Call, visit, text, or email us;
- Chat or schedule and appointment;
- Check FAQs;
- Contact subject specialist librarians.
And we'll see you soon!
Do you have comments, questions or suggestions regarding the Levin Library's resources and services? Please share your thoughts with us.