“It was easy to meet and talk with my advisor about my career goals and future plans. She provided a lot of resources, and she was always willing to listen and talk about anything.”
Krista Selnau '09
Major: Politics and History , English
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement 2013
- Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2012-2013
- Curry College Equestrian Places 5th at National Championship Competition
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2013: First-Year Students
June 6 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2013: Transfer Students
July 18 - August 1
- New Student Convocation 2013
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Registrar /
- Academic Transcripts
How to Order a Transcript
Transcripts may be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) (see Option 1), or by mail/fax/in person (see Option 2). Requests are not accepted by phone or e-mail. The normal processing time for transcripts is 3 business days. During peak times please allow 1-2 weeks for processing. Official transcripts bear the Registrar's signature and College seal. No official transcripts will be processed until all financial obligations to the college have been met.
Option 1: Ordering your transcript online with a credit card
Access one of the links below, depending on if you have a MyCurry portal account. If you do not connect through the portal you will be directed to submit a signed consent form to the NSC before your transcript request can be processed. Authentication with your portal account will allow you to bypass the signed consent form step.
- Enter username and password to log on to your secure portal account.*
- Under the "Finances" tab click on the "Student Clearinghouse".*
- You will be taken to the NSC student self-service page.*
- From the student self-service site select "Order or track a transcript" option.
- Click the "Order" button.
- The transcript site walks you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
*Steps 1-3 are not applicable to non-portal users.
Once the order is processed by the NSC, notification will be sent to the Registrar's Office. We will process the transcript order based on the options selected.
Fees: Official Transcripts are $5 each. An additional service fee of $2.25 is added by the NSC. The fee includes standard U.S. mail delivery. Overnight mail is available for an additional fee (this reduces delivery time not processing time).
Option 2: Ordering a transcript in person, by mail, or by fax
Visit the Office of Enrollment Management and the Registrar, located on the main Curry campus at 79 Atherton Street, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Or, mail or fax a request, including payment, to the following address:
Office of Enrollment Management and the Registrar
1071 Blue Hill Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
Fax (617) 979-3540
Please include the following on your request:
- Current name and name at the time of attendance (if applicable)
- Student ID No. or last 4 digits of Social Security No.
- Dates of attendance and date of graduation (if applicable)
- Personal signature authorizing the release of the transcript
- Name and address of the intended recipient. If the transcript is being sent to a college or university, please include the full address, including department and/or specific contact person.
- Payment (If you intend to pay with a credit card you must provide your credit card number, expiration date and security code. All information will be kept confidential).
Fees: Official Transcripts are $5 each (payable in advance). Cash, credit card, or checks made payable to Curry College are accepted. The fee includes standard U.S. mail delivery. Overnight mail is available for an additional fee (this reduces delivery time not processing time).
Unofficial transcripts may be requested by students for their personal use. Current students can access their unofficial transcripts via the Curry College Web Information System (CWIS).