- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Registrar's Office /
- Articulation Agreement
Curry College maintains an articulation agreement with the following institution:
Massasoit Community College
Curry College and Massasoit Community College have an articulation agreement that offers a 2 + 2 Transfer Agreement between Massasoit Community College's Associate Degree in Criminal Justice and Curry College's Bachelor of Arts Degree with a major in Criminal Justice.
This opportunity combines the benefits of a Massasoit associate's degree with the advantages of a Curry bachelor's degree. Students graduating from the Massasoit 2 + 2 Criminal Justice Program are guaranteed acceptance into the Curry College Criminal Justice Bachelor of Arts Program.
Curry College will also offer a renewable Merit Transfer Scholarship in the amount of $6,500 for Criminal Justice students who have graduated from Massasoit with a minimum 3.0 GPA and enter Curry's traditional (daytime) undergraduate program.
For more information on the Massasoit/Curry 2 + 2 Program, students may contact Massasoit's advisement and counseling office at 508-588-9100 x 1461, the Curry College Admission Office at 617-333-2210, or the Curry College Continuing Education Office at 617-333-2364.