“After taking one course at Curry, I knew I had made the right choice. I was so impressed with the fact that everyone from the teachers to the librarians would do whatever they could to make themselves available to me as a student, to make sure that I succeeded.”
Timothy Lenane '04
Major: M.A. in Criminal Justice Program
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Registrar /
- Diploma Reorder Form
Diploma Reorder Form
Students who wish to reorder a diploma must complete and submit the Diploma Reorder Form. There is a $50.00 fee applied for reorders which you will have the option of paying on-line or by mailing in to the Registrar's office:
79 Atherton Street
Milton, MA 02186
Once we receive your reorder request, it will take approximately two weeks for our vendor to process your diploma. When we receive your diploma from our vendor we will mail it to the address you specify on the reorder form. If you have questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact the Registrar's office at 617-333-2008.
Fields marked with * are required