- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Registrar's Office /
- Diploma Reorder Form
Diploma Reorder Form
Students who wish to reorder a diploma must complete and submit the Diploma Reorder Form. There is a $50.00 fee applied for reorders which you will have the option of paying on-line or by mailing in to the Registrar's office:
79 Atherton Street
Milton, MA 02186
Once we receive your reorder request, it will take approximately two weeks for our vendor to process your diploma. When we receive your diploma from our vendor we will mail it to the address you specify on the reorder form. If you have questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact the Registrar's office at 617-333-2008.
Fields marked with * are required