- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Registrar's Office /
- Enrollment and Degree Verification
Enrollment and Degree Verification
Students requesting enrollment verification certifications for insurers or other purposes may obtain them instantly through the myCurry Web Portal.
Print enrollment verification certification letters in just 3 steps:
- Access self-service by logging on to the myCurry Web Portal using your student login and password.
- Click the 'Student Clearinghouse' link under the finances tab.
- Click the 'Obtain an Enrollment Certificate' link on the self service page for a copy in PDF format.
Student Clearinghouse Self-Service
By logging onto myCurry Web Portal and selecting student clearinghouse under the finances tab, you can print enrollment verification certifications, view your enrollment history and enrollment verifications provided at your request, check loan deferments sent to your lenders, and link to information on your student loans.
Curry College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications for 3rd party requesters (e.g., employer or background screening firm).
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
For additional information contact the Registrar's Office.