- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- Theatre Professor Gail Phaneuf Takes Her Musical "The Love Note" Off-Broadway
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Registrar's Office /
- Enrollment and Degree Verification
Enrollment and Degree Verification
Students requesting enrollment verification certifications for insurers or other purposes may obtain them instantly through the myCurry Web Portal.
Print enrollment verification certification letters in just 3 steps:
- Access self-service by logging on to the myCurry Web Portal using your student login and password.
- Click the 'Student Clearinghouse' link under the finances tab.
- Click the 'Obtain an Enrollment Certificate' link on the self service page for a copy in PDF format.
Student Clearinghouse Self-Service
By logging onto myCurry Web Portal and selecting student clearinghouse under the finances tab, you can print enrollment verification certifications, view your enrollment history and enrollment verifications provided at your request, check loan deferments sent to your lenders, and link to information on your student loans.
Curry College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications for 3rd party requesters (e.g., employer or background screening firm).
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
For additional information contact the Registrar's Office.