“Being a part of the Curry Early Childhood Center staff is like being a part of a family. Everyone here is kind, caring and hard working. I would recommend it to any student pursuing an Education degree because it's an experience working with children unlike any other.”
Kelly Nichols '12
Major: Early Childhood Education
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- Theatre Professor Gail Phaneuf Takes Her Musical "The Love Note" Off-Broadway
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Corporate and Community Services /
- Curry Early Childhood Center /
- CECC Admission
Families can sign up to attend CECC on a yearly basis for the period starting September 1 and ending August 31. Families must re-apply and pay a deposit for each year. Enrollment in one year does not guarantee enrollment in subsequent years.
On March 1, enrollment forms are distributed to employees of the college and families currently enrolled. These forms and a deposit are due by April 1, after which, open spaces are offered to members of the community based on the date their child was placed on the waiting list.
Employees of Curry College are given priority for enrollment in the following order:
- Full-time Faculty and Senior Lecturers
- Full-time Staff
- Associated Lecturers
- Part-time Staff
- Grandchildren of Faculty or Staff member