“I would recommend to any student looking for hands-on experience with children to pursue an internship at the Curry Early Childhood Center. Not only will you learn about different teaching styles and techniques and have a lot of fun, but you will also have the benefit of working right here on campus.”
Andrea Crawford '08
Major: Early Childhood Education
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Corporate and Community Services /
- Curry Early Childhood Center /
- CECC Admission
Families can sign up to attend CECC on a yearly basis for the period starting September 1 and ending August 31. Families must re-apply and pay a deposit for each year. Enrollment in one year does not guarantee enrollment in subsequent years.
On March 1, enrollment forms are distributed to employees of the college and families currently enrolled. These forms and a deposit are due by April 1, after which, open spaces are offered to members of the community based on the date their child was placed on the waiting list.
Employees of Curry College are given priority for enrollment in the following order:
- Full-time Faculty and Senior Lecturers
- Full-time Staff
- Associated Lecturers
- Part-time Staff
- Grandchildren of Faculty or Staff member