“Being a part of the Curry Early Childhood Center staff is like being a part of a family. Everyone here is kind, caring and hard working. I would recommend it to any student pursuing an Education degree because it's an experience working with children unlike any other.”
Kelly Nichols '12
Major: Early Childhood Education
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Corporate and Community Services /
- Curry Early Childhood Center /
- CECC Admission
Families can sign up to attend CECC on a yearly basis for the period starting September 1 and ending August 31. Families must re-apply and pay a deposit for each year. Enrollment in one year does not guarantee enrollment in subsequent years.
On March 1, enrollment forms are distributed to employees of the college and families currently enrolled. These forms and a deposit are due by April 1, after which, open spaces are offered to members of the community based on the date their child was placed on the waiting list.
Employees of Curry College are given priority for enrollment in the following order:
- Full-time Faculty and Senior Lecturers
- Full-time Staff
- Associated Lecturers
- Part-time Staff
- Grandchildren of Faculty or Staff member