“After taking one course at Curry, I knew I had made the right choice. I was so impressed with the fact that everyone from the teachers to the librarians would do whatever they could to make themselves available to me as a student, to make sure that I succeeded.”
Timothy Lenane '04
Major: M.A. in Criminal Justice Program
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
Part of Curry's mission is our committment to working with you to develop student-centered programs and services which foster and sustain learning and personal development. We believe that learning takes place both inside and outside of the classroom.
We offer the following student services on campus:
- Dean of Students Office
- Disability Services
- Health Services
- Mail Services
- Substance Abuse and Prevention Education
We are here to support you, challenge you and to help you to learn, grow and live the college experience. It is said that the college years are the best time of your life. We want to partner with you to make sure that you have a safe, comfortable environment that allows you to make the most of your education and have memories that will last a lifetime!