- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
Contact information and Hours
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Monday through Friday and some evenings by prior appointment only.
Because the confidentiality of email communication cannot be guaranteed, we strongly recommend telephone contact vs. email communication with the Counseling Center.
Smith House, 940 Brush Hill Road
Walking from campus, take the foot path next to the basketball courts (across from the library and academic quad) and walk up the hill to Smith House.
By providing experiences which facilitate self-exploration and self-awareness, the Center encourages students to continue to learn about themselves and to develop their personal and interpersonal skills as part of their college education. Counseling Services exists to enhance learning and personal development.
Our Center provides short-term individual, couples and group counseling. We also provide consultation and psycho-educational workshops. Professional counselors are available to assist with personal concerns and to provide a place to simply talk things over in a confidential and supportive environment. Appropriate community referrals are provided when necessary. All services are available without additional costs to Curry students.
After hours Assistance
In the event of a psychological emergency, the Counselor on-call can be paged by contacting the Community Director on Duty in Residence Life & Housing, or by calling Public Safety at 617-333-2222, who will then page the clinician on call.