- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014 Celebrates Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- First-Year Common Read Film Screening: 'Smoke Signals'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
Contact information and Hours
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Monday through Friday and some evenings by prior appointment only.
Because the confidentiality of email communication cannot be guaranteed, we strongly recommend telephone contact vs. email communication with the Counseling Center.
Smith House, 940 Brush Hill Road
Walking from campus, take the foot path next to the basketball courts (across from the library and academic quad) and walk up the hill to Smith House.
By providing experiences which facilitate self-exploration and self-awareness, the Center encourages students to continue to learn about themselves and to develop their personal and interpersonal skills as part of their college education. Counseling Services exists to enhance learning and personal development.
Our Center provides short-term individual, couples and group counseling. We also provide consultation and psycho-educational workshops. Professional counselors are available to assist with personal concerns and to provide a place to simply talk things over in a confidential and supportive environment. Appropriate community referrals are provided when necessary. All services are available without additional costs to Curry students.
After hours Assistance
In the event of a psychological emergency, the Counselor on-call can be paged by contacting the Community Director on Duty in Residence Life & Housing, or by calling Public Safety at 617-333-2222, who will then page the clinician on call.